help me optimize my grow

• Thread starter NBfrost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NBfrost

i am looking for some help optimzing my grow . I am planning on running a top drip system next run with 4lph drippers , and grow bags . Im just wondering what can do better . The last 4 runs i used 3 gal pots and fed flora nova one grow and bloom . and on the first 3 i got 4.5 ilb of my two 1000w , but now im trying a sea of grean and im having issues . I was going to install my drippers mid run , so my friend at the local hydro shop suggested switching my nutes to botanicare bloom , the one part system , with liqid carma so i dont jam up my drippers to what i usually use whis is in the picture . But i got a bad defiency when i did so i switched back . I knew it was the botanicare becasue i didint use it in my veg room , and everything is a ok in there .. please pic it apart so i can get some gidence .. I am spending my money on to much sparatic stuff lol .. time to narrow it down .im using 5.5 inch containers which are probally to small , im going to use 2 gal grow bags next run . thanks in advance

Help me optimize my grow
Help me optimize my grow 2
Help me optimize my grow 3
Help me optimize my grow 4
Help me optimize my grow 5
Help me optimize my grow 6

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

If you got over 2 elbows per light then theres not much more optimizing you can do lol. You said you switched your nutes back to normal so that solved your def. issues, right?? IDK, I don't see any room for improvement with just the info you provided, but if you wanna try to improve then tweak 1 thing at a time so its easier to pinpoint if something changes. You got a nice grow and good luck.

N

NBfrost

well i guess what i am asking it how to get up and running completly on a timed watering system . I built a manifold out of 3/4 tubing and have all my t's inserted for my dripper line , but i have never built one before , any know where i can read a diy of buiding a watering system ? thanks for the complement . just i look at some of those pics in ht and i want to get my buds thicker , and thoughts ? more light ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom