Help me paint my smoke lounge

• Thread starter Dr Gruber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dr Gruber

Hello everyone,

I'm building a new grow space and need help picking a paint color for my lounge. The space will have a veg room, flower room (both painted flat white) and a utility room and smoking lounge. I'm wondering what the best color would be to induce a state of peace and relaxation in my 10x 14 room? Any suggestions?
If you know of a brand and color name that would help too.

Thanks!

B

Bombud 916

royal purple with or without a gold line following the top of the wall, going around the whole room.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

The most soothing room I've ever been in was done in brick red. Walls, carpet, warm indirect light, red lampshades w/ gold trim, red pillows & beanbag chairs. It was sooooo awesome and relaxing.

D

Dr Gruber

The most soothing room I've ever been in was done in brick red. Walls, carpet, warm indirect light, red lampshades w/ gold trim, red pillows & beanbag chairs. It was sooooo awesome and relaxing.

hmmm...good suggestion.
Thanks!

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Just don't do the rug or floor any color green lol buddy thought that was a great idea till u spill a bowl pack and it's lost in the abiss

S

SB805KUSH

might feel overheated with red. i would paint room blue and with creative real graffiti or cannabis photography to keep minds and imaginations on blasts.we dont want them to complain about being overheated while trimming.lol

D

Dr Gruber

might feel overheated with red. i would paint room blue and with creative real graffiti or cannabis photography to keep minds and imaginations on blasts.we dont want them to complain about being overheated while trimming.lol

good point.

E

edux10

maybe a mural on the celing? whatever it gets painted, needs couches/recliners set up in a circle for easy rotation and a big glass table in the middle for setting tubes, sodas, magazines , pot etc on/. maybe a flat screen on the wall, you should be good.

needs to be a hybrid of conferance roon and entertainment room. being a smoking room you will always have at least one guest over.

other good ideas, microwave, beverage bar, freezer frige, xbox, ps3, dvd, computer, fish tank, poster or framed art, lights (like back lights, dim lights, or colors) turntables, pool table.... anything else?

D

Dr Gruber

maybe a mural on the celing? whatever it gets painted, needs couches/recliners set up in a circle for easy rotation and a big glass table in the middle for setting tubes, sodas, magazines , pot etc on/. maybe a flat screen on the wall, you should be good.

needs to be a hybrid of conferance roon and entertainment room. being a smoking room you will always have at least one guest over.

other good ideas, microwave, beverage bar, freezer frige, xbox, ps3, dvd, computer, fish tank, poster or framed art, lights (like back lights, dim lights, or colors) turntables, pool table.... anything else?

Thanks for the input...some of those things i planned on already and some not. I will keep that all in mind.

Top Bottom