Help me please, all of a sudden my bottom leaves started to die off.

• Thread starter Poni08
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Poni08

Poni08

My clones and larger plants seem to be completely un affected by whatever my issue is...I planted seeds and everything was going as planned then all of a sudden my bottom leaves started to die off...did some research and thought it was a cal mag deficiency so I started adding it to my water...I only water in veg no nutes...I have some picture to show the progression of the issue along with my growing medium... transplanting into larger pots didnt seem to help any...I hoping someone can help me out please
Help me please all of a sudden my bottom leaves started to die off
Help me please all of a sudden my bottom leaves started to die off 2
Help me please all of a sudden my bottom leaves started to die off 3
Help me please all of a sudden my bottom leaves started to die off 4
Help me please all of a sudden my bottom leaves started to die off 5

BigCube

BigCube

My clones and larger plants seem to be completely un affected by whatever my issue is...I planted seeds and everything was going as planned then all of a sudden my bottom leaves started to die off...did some research and thought it was a cal mag deficiency so I started adding it to my water...I only water in veg no nutes...I have some picture to show the progression of the issue along with my growing medium... transplanting into larger pots didnt seem to help any...I hoping someone can help me out pleaseView attachment 939893View attachment 939897View attachment 939898View attachment 939899View attachment 939902

Any idea what your ph is?

Btw I have the same fake tile in my kitchen! 🤣

Poni08

Poni08

Any idea what your ph is?

Btw I have the same fake tile in my kitchen! 🤣

I'm using filtered city water and I just bought a ph kit so im hoping to be dialing that in...just seems weird that my other plants show no signs even my clones

BigCube

BigCube

I'm using filtered city water and I just bought a ph kit so im hoping to be dialing that in...just seems weird that my other plants show no signs even my clones

Some plants are picky. But it may not be ph at all. I was just wondering , because often if your ph is off it screws everything up.

Vagician

Vagician

Looks like phosphorus, but little babies in new soil shouldn't have that bad of an issue yet. I vote pH issue leading to phosphorus deficiency in that particular variety.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I think the Promix that you are using is already loaded with nutrients, but if it isn't, you might need to give it a snack. Your plants look too small to have developed much of a deficiency or lockout yet, but it's possible that the mixture might be too hot for some strains (if you bought the Promix that is already loaded with nutes). I use the Promix BX or HP and don't have any issues. I would recommend planting into a larger container as it is too easy to overstress plants that are in small plants due to over or under watering. They look a little dry to me, but that just might be the way the picture looks. Any idea of your runoff PPMs or your Ph?

Concordia113

Concordia113

My clones just did that last round almost all of them. When they were ready for transplant I just cut off any affected leaves Some even just the end and left the green part and they all recovered fine. Same here with no nutes at that age so don’t think that is it. My guess is some type of fungus/mildew too damp??? Chop affected leaves keep me going. Cheers

Top Bottom