Help me please first timer NOOB

• Thread starter Dangerous_Cannibis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dangerous_Cannibis

Dangerous_Cannibis

Hello,

First time grower here. My seedlings will be 3 weeks from germination tomorrow. I noticed they are getting darker. They are all autoflower seeds. GG4 & Purple Kush. I keep the humidity at 65-85%, temp 75-85, 18/6 light schedule. I used 5 gallon pots and used FoxFarm Ocean soil. I haven’t given them nutes because I’ve heard you can wait until about a month before I would need them. I have a 60x32x80 tent growing 8 plants in it. I have two 1000w lights that are on the veg setting. I only water the seedlings with a spray bottle and try to just keep the top moist to avoid overwatering. I have a space heater that I use throughout the day to keep the plants warm. I also have a fan thats blowing over the seedlings. I’ve googled so many answers and its leaving clueless. My water ph is between a 6.0 - 6.5. Any help is greatly appreciated thank you.

Help me please first timer noob
Help me please first timer noob 2
Help me please first timer noob 3
Help me please first timer noob 4
Help me please first timer noob 5
Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Just keep giving it water the first 3 to 4 weeks. Pay attention to new lime green growth for deficiency. They look decent. The dark green comes from being older and maybe heavy nutes in the soil.

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Ocean forest can be a bit hot for seedlings, next time happy frog or a mix might be better. Ensure you're getting some water deep enough when watering as you want to encourage roots to search for that water when the soil is drying.

Top Bottom