Help Me Please

• Thread starter SYROUS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SYROUS

Just mixed 2 oz of bud and half oz of kief with in a jar for tincture fucking jar blew in pot of water can i aeperate some how .only just started cooking i can just strain out material but fuck me 40 dollar bottle of booze gone

S

SYROUS

I just took out material it was an old jar used many times that I had duct tape wrapped around to keep light out and thats where it snapped . No biggie was just pissed because I live in the boonies and the liquor stores dont carry over proof booze around here and i had just returned from the 70minute round trip to get the bottle . So I just went and got a next one but the tinct is almost done now so all good

S

SYROUS

Also its kinda cool I through the pot with water and booze in it out side . It has froze pretty solid looks like a slushy but is hard .i dug a hole to the bottom and it keeps the liquid booze to the hole and im just pouring it in a cup. I melted some of the ice/hard slush not much alcohol smell but the liquid smells just like the rum im sure its got some water in it but gonna just keep doing it and see what happens . It might be seperating from the water .its minus a million here right now

Latest posts

Top Bottom