Help Me Please :(

• Thread starter BigThcBomb8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BigThcBomb8

Guys will anyone tell me what this is? I doubt the fungue or PH problems?!?If anyone knows what it is like to say how to deal with this problem?Thank you very much in advance

Help me please
Help me please 2
Help me please 3
Help me please 4
Help me please 5
Help me please 6
Help me please 7
Help me please 8
Help me please 9
Help me please 10
Help me please 11
Juicebox

Juicebox

Gonna require more info if you want to get a answer....medium.....lights....nutes...type of water your using...fans...extraction method for starters

B

BigThcBomb8

Plants are 2 week in flower in soil i use advanced nutrients Connisseur bloom A+B and other products from advanced...Light is gavita 750 and air extractor is 550 m3/h. room is 2.4x2.4 m. I mean, only 3 are very affected, but they spread slightly to others

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

How often are you feeding them with those nutes, seen that before in my first grow ever and it's cuz I followed the GH feeding chart, looks like nitrogen toxicity, leaves look dark back off the ferts and feed straight water

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

I've had alot of that on my first grow. I'd say it had alot to do with the All Purpose Miracle Grow I was using. They say not to use MG for cannabis(because of the sodium content maybe?) but I did anyway simply because I couldn't find any other nutrients and its loaded with nitrogen(good for veg period). Even though I still grew somewhat descent buds, the plant overall just didn't look so healthy. I won't be using MG again ever. Hope this helps.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Sprinkle a few handfuls of garden gypsum or powdered eggshells on your dirt before next watering, it will add Ca without changing your Ph. Check the first chart in my sig link, looks like Ca def

N

Newbie83

I had this in my first DWC grow. I halved my nutes strength and used Epsom salts on a couple of my water changes. I only experienced it on one of my plants which ultimately didn't thrive like the other one I had, but it still gave me nearly 3 ounces. I'm still a newbie so keep looking always hard diagnosing problems like this so many possible things it could be.

B

BigThcBomb8

Thank you very much for the answers guys ... Definitely not everyone affected. Some are very bad and others very few. I will try some things on the affected ones. thanks

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

I had this in my first DWC grow. I halved my nutes strength and used Epsom salts on a couple of my water changes. I only experienced it on one of my plants which ultimately didn't thrive like the other one I had, but it still gave me nearly 3 ounces. I'm still a newbie so keep looking always hard diagnosing problems like this so many possible things it could be.
Use actual cal mag instead of Epsom salts, the salts are what you don't want in your system they'll clog up the air stones. You want everything to be a pretty much liquid based. In fact, the corrosion that you usually get on a foset sink comes from tap water, it's not extremely harmful but definitely an eyesore, it's kind of like when you put in your system that shit just sticks there and no matter what it just keeps coming back lol. What I'm trying to voice is at least you want to avoid clogging up things as it's bad enough tap water can have some un wanted salt build up and the nutes usually get cloudy too, I can just imagine with epsom that it would just make it worse, just a thought

N

Newbie83

Use actual cal mag instead of Epsom salts, the salts are what you don't want in your system they'll clog up the air stones. You want everything to be a pretty much liquid based. In fact, the corrosion that you usually get on a foset sink comes from tap water, it's not extremely harmful but definitely an eyesore, it's kind of like when you put in your system that shit just sticks there and no matter what it just keeps coming back lol. What I'm trying to voice is at least you want to avoid clogging up things as it's bad enough tap water can have some un wanted salt build up and the nutes usually get cloudy too, I can just imagine with epsom that it would just make it worse, just a thought

I was looking for a cheap solution at the time and stopped using them as soon as my issues cleared. Your right about the mess the create though was a bastard to clean at the end.

Latest posts

Top Bottom