Help me...recognize her???

• Thread starter Patriot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Patriot

Patriot

I know that its probably not easy to recognize a plant by just looking at it but I am sure that someone or more than one person here has enough knowledge as to know what type of plant it is and maybe give me some clues....just maybe.
All i can say is that came in an Oz i bough with a friend...he brough it to me from somewhere in the East Coast. The onze had about 10 seeds or so and i kept 2 of them...only one germinated and grew a little.
This plant stinks in vegetation, like nothing i have ever smell before, its skunky smelly but at the same time pungent..almost gives u a headache if you smell it too long...you dont need to touch it to smell it but if u do touch it ur hands will stink for a little while....Cant wait till it flowers...i am going to have my hands filled with covering the smell lol...
Anyways please any guidance towards th strain will help...even the leafs are darker that what i am used to growing or have seen...and the shape is more edgy..more SAW like......the seed was kind of big and tiger stripped if you know what i mean ....kind og on the lighter side of the tiger look.
If it turns out to be a male i will save some pollen from it...for a later project.

Thcfarmers 025sm
Patriot

Patriot

the plant is pinned down a little on the dirt thats why it looks like its growing weird...but she is fine and actually quite robust

T

Tripples

It'll be easier to tell in flowering, I think its too early. Good luck with the grow

Patriot

Patriot

Thanks Tripples ...I guess i l have to wait till then..but doesnt the leafs look like anything...

Patriot

Patriot

Thanks at least i can know where it cames from... Any ideas or suggestions in what does Bubba likes to eat ot does she lke to be left alone...i dont know any suggestions work. All i can say is that i fed it some veg food ( compost from sea birds of Peru ) and she doesnt like to eat much of it...it burn the tips a little bit but i ll adjust that...
Thanks Bdawgburner anything really helps....

Patriot

Patriot

another thing that might help us all recognize her is hat you can bend this plant in any way or shape and she doesnt mind it...its like bending a wire, she stays in that position with out caring at all

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Describe the bud it came from. A description of the bud may also help give us some clues to its heritage. Things like flavor, aroma, color and bud shape will make it a bit easier to narrow our options down.

From the looks of it your plant is heavily afghanica, possibly Master Kush or some cross with Master. But who knows it could be anything.

B

bdawgburner

Yeah, I'm not saying it definetely is bubba, but it has 'kush' leaves and has a little twist to the leaf like bubba can get. But like smoking gun said, let us know what the bud it came from was like.

Patriot

Patriot

ok here we go...
The bud tasted very nice and kind of flowery like a women's perfume shop if puffed lightly...We smoked it out of a bowl the hole time..it was of a light green color and yelowish overtones...very dense, tight formation. smelled clean i remember telling my bud that it almost smelled like fabric softener but maybe thats what it was transported on....or maybe not.
The buds were defenitly much more light than the leafs...almost like a lime green ...with lighter lemon undertones to the color ....i hope this helps

Patriot

Patriot

I was looking at ur pics from a thread u have and my plant kind of looks like ur afgoony (is that the right name?) looks like it specially in the stem...its thick like that...can u bend the hell out of the goony?

D

doobieNW

Looks like indica to me nice and dark leaves looks like you got lucky.

B

bdawgburner

Its afgooey and thats definetely not afgooey. The bubba has the same type of leaf, but the afgooey is more of a sativa-ish looking leaf than yours. The bubba and afgooey pics are right by each other I think. The afgooey stem is a lot thinner than the bubbas as well.

Patriot

Patriot

my bad...maybe i was hoping for them, to look alike lol.
How long should i veg it before i put her under 12-12....
thanks man

B

bdawgburner

If its related to bubba then I would let it get 2ft tall or so.

Patriot

Patriot

ok i will defenitly do so...thanks so much man...I ll keep posting pics to see her progress.
Do you think she will smell more in flower? Gosh i couldnt imagine the smell!!!

B

bdawgburner

I dont think bubba smells strong compared to the other stuff I run, but that could just be me. I never think I smell like herb either but its usually quite a different story. Maybe I just dont have such a good sniffer.

Patriot

Patriot

I undertand what u mean...lol
This plant is taking over my room...i had 4 plants grwong in there this summer and nothing compares to the smell of this little punk....as i said its overwhelming.....i like it though...i just hop it doesnt smell much more in flower...it could cause me some problems lol....I do hope she turns out to be a she....keep my fingers crossed.
Thanks for all the help u are giving me BDAWgBurner...sincerilly appretiate it

Patriot

Patriot

Thanks man. I am taking care of it as if she was a girl already but either way i will put her to work...even if its by taking h the pollen of the flower. this plant will be seen again by this eyes....lol
Thanks Velvet ...I will call it something like THC-Quest what do u think ?
LOL
thanks i will post pics when she starts growing more, she is not the fastest grower either.

Top Bottom