Help me save my first hydro grow :(

• Thread starter highguy777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Not you :( but this is good info lol

Aqua Man? If so he based his feed schedule and rates on the same information I have. Infact he got a lot of his information on nutrient ratios from me, and I got the information second hand from one of the leading licensed growers in the country. But the info is all coming out now and is available to anyone that does the research.

You say you lowered feed down to 800? What was it before? Are you supplementing Co2?

Last edited:
highguy777

highguy777

Aqua Man? If so he based his feed schedule and rates on the same information I have. Infact he got a lot of his information on nutrient ratios from me, and I got the information second hand from one of the leading licensed growers in the country. But the info is all coming out now and is available to anyone that does the research.

You say you lowered feed down to 800? What was it before? Are you supplementing Co2?
I don’t wanna name names ya know .-. I appreciate when anyone helps me wether they are considered right or wrong

it was 700ish when I first transplanted them to the flower system, in that week I heavily burned it , combined with being told they look like they were hungry and needed more nutrients to handle the light , which I feel is true, so I upped nutes to about 1100 .-. but reading here people say it’s too much so I am not sure , so I was going to dilute to 800. since after cleaning up it looks normal , the bud sites look okay without major discoloration , so I figure to keep it not tooooo nute fed cause it’s only foliage pro lots of nitrogen :(

goal was to just get through this grow and then figure what extras could be added in next lol so no co2

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I don’t wanna name names ya know .-. I appreciate when anyone helps me wether they are considered right or wrong

it was 700ish when I first transplanted them to the flower system, in that week I heavily burned it , combined with being told they look like they were hungry and needed more nutrients to handle the light , which I feel is true, so I upped nutes to about 1100 .-. but reading here people say it’s too much so I am not sure , so I was going to dilute to 800. since after cleaning up it looks normal , the bud sites look okay without major discoloration , so I figure to keep it not tooooo nute fed cause it’s only foliage pro lots of nitrogen :(

goal was to just get through this grow and then figure what extras could be added in next lol so no co2
Yeah that's probably where you went wrong I think. You were giving it light levels that required 12-1500ppm of Co2 to process properly, and the early signs of light stress was likely incorrectly diagnosed as being hungry which only made things worse.

highguy777

highguy777

replaced the old water of foliage pro with new ro water , protekt, dynagro bloom to 450ppm, and hydrogaurd, hopefully i can save these buds, Honestly one side is looking better already(the less light burned side) LOL , I have a month of flower to go...hopefully decent buds come of this .-. I will definitely post progress photos the coming weeks if anyone wants to see lol

802growz

802growz

Did you foliar feed with your lights that close and on ? That’s what this looks like u say light burn but you must have sprayed with lights full tilt

Lpena93

Lpena93

Why would you try that many plants? it’s your first time? And it’s hydro!? Complex af! 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Lpena93

Lpena93

This guy toasted his plants with lights! Quit the cap, I’ve seen this issue before. At least my boss saved his grow 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😂😂💀

Top Bottom