Help me sex my plant!

• Thread starter ammaturegal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tylerm1712

Tylerm1712

Hey everyone this is my first time grow. I'm about 6 weeks into these autos and I still cant tell if these are female plants, plus I'm not sure if I stunted them they seem really short for 6weeks.
20210925 213853
20210924 192059
20210925 214158
20210925 213908

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Sorry to crash the thread, judging by all the talk of the valley and Boag's 🤮 reckon we've got some Devils in the house? If anyone can help with good genetics I'm trying to get my medicine supply happening over in the wild west. Has always been rough over here but with border closure we've lost our Adelaide supply. An nearly finished my first run of Green Crack, got enough seeds from Canada to do another three runs, but would rather not deal with customs and rather support local legends with sick genetics. Feel free to PM, sorry should've started separate thread but sounds like there's a lot of my countrymen in here and thought I'd put a shout out. Peace and blaze all

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Sorry to crash the thread, judging by all the talk of the valley and Boag's 🤮 reckon we've got some Devils in the house? If anyone can help with good genetics I'm trying to get my medicine supply happening over in the wild west. Has always been rough over here but with border closure we've lost our Adelaide supply. An nearly finished my first run of Green Crack, got enough seeds from Canada to do another three runs, but would rather not deal with customs and rather support local legends with sick genetics. Feel free to PM, sorry should've started separate thread but sounds like there's a lot of my countrymen in here and thought I'd put a shout out. Peace and blaze all
What country are you in?

Top Bottom