Help me why is my lil guy just not taking off ?

• Thread starter SourDallastx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SourDallastx

SourDallastx

Started 5 different new strands from seed all from Barney’s farm. This lil guy is the gorillla glue is actually the one that popped seed first and had longest root. Had issues with all five for first week or two and had to transplant to fabric pots due to no air getting through soil. But as all the other guys took off this lil guy has had consistent growth lol but consistently slow ass growth. Maybe you guys can look at leaves and help me see what i can do to get him going. Because i swear this strand was the one i wanted out of all of them the most lol. Did i jinx him or just fucked him up ?

Help me why is my lil guy just not taking off
Help me why is my lil guy just not taking off 2
Help me why is my lil guy just not taking off 3
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

They look like they have light shock. See the swollen tops of the leaves?

SourDallastx

SourDallastx

I have never experoenced that i have only been growing for a couple years so kind of new to it. These strands def all have massive fan leaves way bigger than i have ever seen and they are short and squatting but huge main stalk and look super healthy underneath. I have them in a 4x8 with two 600w hid lights and temp is always 65-75 18/6. The light is almost 2 feet above plants. Any advice on how to help them to heal from this? And why would that make this one out of the 5 plants stunt so hard ? They have been together whole time same neuts and light and tent etc. i was thinking i have a real life midget plant lol help if you have any advice

SourDallastx

SourDallastx

lift pots off the ground to allow air underneath
I def had issues with them at first because i used a new soil and was in plastic pots. Have always used pro mix in plastic pots and never had an issue. The shop i use was out so i made a switch and the new soil was holding water way bad. When i moved them to fabric 5g pots they took off. But the lil Gorilla Glue has just grown at a snails pace. Do you think the over watering has caused that or do you think it’s just genetics ?

teejacks

teejacks

I def had issues with them at first because i used a new soil and was in plastic pots. Have always used pro mix in plastic pots and never had an issue. The shop i use was out so i made a switch and the new soil was holding water way bad. When i moved them to fabric 5g pots they took off. But the lil Gorilla Glue has just grown at a snails pace. Do you think the over watering has caused that or do you think it’s just genetics ?

potentially overwatering. having a small plant in a big container is tough because the roots are too small and makes watering harder to judge. i always let the roots get bound before transplanting into something bigger so the transition is easier. if you water until run off with that size plant in that pot it will take a week to finish up that water probably. i had a similar problem once while starting some seeds and the soil wasn't drying out so i poked a lot of holes in the plastic cup i was using and it helped dry out the soil so the roots could breath.

Top Bottom