Help me with current problems (indoor)

• Thread starter Kdot57
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kdot57

I’m on week 8 almost 9 just fed them on week 7 with Down to earth 4-4-4 and GAIA Green 2-8-4 and a yellowish brown spots appeared on leaves. The strains are Auto Gelato and Auto Big Devil. The humidity is 57-63% at all times and temps are around 70-80 degrees.

Help me with current problems indoor
Help me with current problems indoor 2
Help me with current problems indoor 3
Help me with current problems indoor 4
Help me with current problems indoor 5
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I’m on week 8 almost 9 just fed them on week 7 with Down to earth 4-4-4 and GAIA Green 2-8-4 and a yellowish brown spots appeared on leaves. The strains are Auto Gelato and Auto Big Devil. The humidity is 57-63% at all times and temps are around 70-80 degrees.
your fine, you might be feeding them just a bit too frequently..

K

Kdot57

your fine, you might be feeding them just a bit too frequently..
I feed them every 30-45 days as recommend by the video I watched for my feed routine and all so it’s too often how often should I?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Any advice on how to help the nutrient burn then or keep it from continuing?
It's not going to continue if you don't keep over-fertilizing it. It won't go away, either.

Getting slight nutrient burn isn't a bad thing. At least you know you're giving them as much as they can take. Give them slightly less next time around.

Some people will tell you to flush. Don't.

MercDod

MercDod

Just out of curiosity, you said you fed them, you said what you fed them, but how much did you feed and what size is your container.

K

Kdot57

Just out of curiosity, you said you fed them, you said what you fed them, but how much did you feed and what size is your container.
I have them both in 5 gallon pots the down to earth 4-4-4 is 1-2 tablespoons per gallon (10 tablespoons typically) and the Gaia Green 2-8-4 (power bloom) is 1 tablespoon per gallon

MercDod

MercDod

So if you use both the all purpose and the bloom, wouldn't you use less? Not sure myself, just asking.

Top Bottom