HELP! my auto-flower has some spots

• Thread starter grow_autofolower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grow_autofolower

grow_autofolower

Hi everyone,

I am growing 3 plants (quick one from royal queens) indoors and unfortunately I have been facing few problems, I am assuming that my first plant has a potassium deficiency, which I am not sure if it has stopped or not. my 2nd plant is really dark green and today I have noticed a spot on it, which I have no idea what it exactly is. Please help! and advice me for the future and now

I am growing using:

200w light.
water PH: 6 to 7
Fertilisers: biobizz, grow, bloom and fish mix (I only started using it 2 feedings ago)
light schedule during flowering: 18-6
light schedule in the beginning: 20-4
soil: https://www.bauhaus.info/tomatenerde-gemueseerde/floragard-bio-tomaten-gemueseerde-lecker/p/27215593

Thank you so much!

Unknown 4
Unknown 3
Unknown 5
Unknown 6

threatco

threatco

Could you try to get some closer up pictures using digital zoom and flash?

Also, take one of the underside of the leaf with spots, please.

What are the light height and temps?

grow_autofolower

grow_autofolower

Could you try to get some closer up pictures using digital zoom and flash?

Also, take one of the underside of the leaf with spots, please.

What are the light height and temps?

Hi, thank you so much for your reply
the temps are around 23-29 degrees and the light I guess 40-50 cm

I took pictures for both of the plants. I hope you can see it better now. I assume that they do look overwatered, right?. Last time I watered was 2 days ago.

any good advice would be highly appreciated.

Plant one:

Unknown 3
Unknown 4
Unknown 5
Unknown 7
Unknown 8
Unknown 9
Unknown 10

Plant 2:
Unknown 11

Unknown 6

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi, thank you so much for your reply
the temps are around 23-29 degrees and the light I guess 40-50 cm

I took pictures for both of the plants. I hope you can see it better now. I assume that they do look overwatered, right?. Last time I watered was 2 days ago.

any good advice would be highly appreciated.

Plant one:

View attachment 973144View attachment 973145View attachment 973146View attachment 973148View attachment 973149View attachment 973150View attachment 973151

Plant 2:
View attachment 973153
View attachment 973147
Hi I can see it’s not liking the way you are watering do you water till run off and do you just top it up when you thinks it needs watering .?

grow_autofolower

grow_autofolower

Hi I can see it’s not liking the way you are watering do you water till run off and do you just top it up when you thinks it needs watering .?

the last 2 times I watered till it ran off but usually I wait till it completely dries up and then I water it properly. I guess I should go really low on watering it. other than that, do you think the plant is ok? any tips?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Stop feeding nutes, for starters autos are light feeders
The light colored yellowing plant looks Like it’s starting lock out
The dark green one is prolly dark from nitrogen toxicity, rust spots prolly calcium

Need ph and ppm of water in, and the what is ph and ppm of water runoff?

Top Bottom