Help my babies help

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

So i got these special babies and i think there stressed out from the drive.Did i do something wrong or is this normal.should i give them something special.

Help my babies help
Help my babies help 2
M

matkins1234

I'd mist them with water and some Vitamin b-1 (it's good for Shock), and then give them time. These look like they were pretty healthy before they went into shock, so they should bounce back as long as you baby them. What strain are they and how far did you drive?

Venom818

Venom818

I drove like an hour and its the raskal's fire ,2larry og's and a tahoe all from seed

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

They should perk up once in your veg room bro, I'd be careful with watering at this point just to make sure not to add to the problems, maybe mist a bit

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

by morning they should have gotten there act together, like you said they're not rooted and probably crashed during the drive, I assume it wasn't very cold during commute, and your left coastin so its what like mid 70's low 80's

Venom818

Venom818

yeah bro weather was like 70 to 80.I just misted them with some clonex 330ppm ph'd water 5.9 RO water.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

I suggest that you get the humity up around them. I like to use a tall dome lid for clones ..mist the clones and mist the inside of the dome..for the first 5 days or so mist about 3 times a day. A little love and they'll pop right back up

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

well, make sure to keep them just on a low light. I keep about 8 clones under only about 30w cfl untill they start to root..Any more light and you'll shock umm the otehr thing is trim the tips off the leaves. The lighter weight will help them stand and they will still ahve enough leaf surface to make some roots

I

InvisibleM

If you mist the underside of the leaves with plain water they should stand back up. If you use a dome make sure to leave enough holes so the dome dries out once a day, then re-mist the inside of the dome.

I try to keep the very top of the plant dry. Only mist the plant enough to get it to stop wilting.

audius

audius

i would use only distilled water ph at 5.5, misting only,my clones went threw the stress thing & i got them snaped back ,np whith just that,,i also just had them under floresent grow light,,,they will perk back up

S

Sway

they got hot, keep them in a cooler climate and they will come back, misting is not the answer. if the cube is moist they have plenty of water. fix your climate, and your problem will stop.

Venom818

Venom818

cool thanx guys keep um coming.
And the temp is fixed so hopefully they will be cool know.

sedate

sedate

When my clones do what yours did Venom - that means they aren't going to make it.

Humidity dome and rockwool starter cubes dude.

Hope I'm wrong . . . post back and let us know.

Venom818

Venom818

Fore sure there under a humidity dome i just took it off for the pictures I have seen them like this before and they made it they still look pretty green im confident they will make it but ill let you guys know.

T

the Rock

keep the roots warm (70-80 degrees) i got heating mats for all my clones and it made a world of difference

Top Bottom