Help my babies help

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

a little im babying the fuk out of them im sure they bounce back in no time.

M

matkins1234

Oh man, they're all OG's! Baby the shit out of them, OG's are the most finnicky plants when they're stressed, however they also have a habit of coming out of it stronger than ever.

Venom818

Venom818

I will thx bro there still kicking I hope they pull through.

friction

friction

mine have done this before, just mist and keep an eye on them, mine have allways pulled through, good luck.

Venom818

Venom818

Thx yeah ive seen this before but these cut's are special to me so i freaked out alittle but there still kicking so will see.

K

kushpheen

Get those guys in a humidome! I would add some superthrive and a little Co2 if you can. They should also be transplanted, H&G's roots excelurator will help them grow a new strong root system in whatever medium you choose.

Venom818

Venom818

Great news and a good start to my new year my raskal fire og clone has rooted.Will see about the other 3 in the next week

another_sellout

another_sellout

Next go around, I would recommend about a half inch of water in the tray, with an air stone to keep it oxygenated. Why pay for a deep water cloner when it's that simple? Also, you don't need to run a lid this way, and more CO2 to the leaves means faster roots. Peace to San Gabriel basin!

Top Bottom