HELP!! My girl is about 4 feet tall and I found a bore hole in her

• Thread starter Mackinchi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mackinchi

My girl is about 4 feet tall and I found a bore hole in her. Its towards the top of her. Was wondering about ways to remedy this and save the girl. I'm desperate for answers. This morning I went out to find that my peak center stalk had wilted considerably and upon further examination found the bore hole. I sprayed with neem and the rest of her looks fine. Just my top center stalk has wilted.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

My girl is about 4 feet tall and I found a bore hole in her. Its towards the top of her. Was wondering about ways to remedy this and save the girl. I'm desperate for answers. This morning I went out to find that my peak center stalk had wilted considerably and upon further examination found the bore hole. I sprayed with neem and the rest of her looks fine. Just my top center stalk has wilted.
Frickin' bugs. Pic???

M

Mackinchi

Frickin' bugs. Pic???
Think I have the issue corrected. I kind of poked and prodded the hole and the borer came out. It's been about a week now and she is starting to come back for me. It's been a crazy process but I think shes gonna be ok

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Think I have the issue corrected. I kind of poked and prodded the hole and the borer came out. It's been about a week now and she is starting to come back for me. It's been a crazy process but I think shes gonna be ok
I love happy endings. Good job and now you know how to deal with them in the future. đź‘Ť

Latest posts

Top Bottom