Help! My Girls Are Curling Up And Dying!

• Thread starter mikebystereo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mikebystereo

mikebystereo

Hello,

My big girls were looking great. My only problem was i forgot to switch my light cycle before I went on a trip and re person watching my place didn't realize. Sooooo, because they got so tall(indoor), I had to use something to inhibit lengthy growth so I used THE BEAST 6-6-6, ever since they've been under curling(cupping?). I grow in coco and have been on a regimen of HR veg + bloom. I've tried flushing the last water at like 1/6 the normal feeding dosage but they are still curled in like crazy. They are also about 2 weeks into flower so I'm tripping out right now. Any help?

Help my girls are curling up and dying
Help my girls are curling up and dying 2
gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Whats your dosage / feeding schedule. What was it up the point the crop went bad, We need to know more to help.

Looks like severe nute burn at a moments glance, but could be wrong.

mikebystereo

mikebystereo

Whats your dosage / feeding schedule. What was it up the point the crop went bad, We need to know more to help.

Looks like severe nute burn at a moments glance, but could be wrong.
Pretty high, my girlfriend was watching my op while I was out of town and EC was over 2000. When I flushed, I watered at 300 ppms and my run off was at 1600.

mikebystereo

mikebystereo

Pretty high, my girlfriend was watching my op while I was out of town and EC was over 2000. When I flushed, I watered at 300 ppms and my run off was at 1600.
The products I've been using though are HR veg + bloom, magic cal, and worm casting tea. Just used the beast once. How long does it typically take(I know it differs, just an average), to correct itself from nute burn after flushing?

DrFever

DrFever

well i would just water for a week and hope it sorts itself but there is only few things that will cause this
Over nutrients
over watering
under watering
room temps to high

mikebystereo

mikebystereo

well i would just water for a week and hope it sorts itself but there is only few things that will cause this
Over nutrients
over watering
under watering
room temps to high
Thanks for the feedback! My room temps are pretty on point, air vented fans and my mini split fools the room down great. Definitely not under watering and I water typical every 2-3 days depending. I'm in coco also so I feel I can water a little more often if needed? They seem like they are kind of coming out of it. I've been watering just water and tea and the run off is still crazy high. Like 1600 ppm and I watered with like 150 ppm. So I think in still flushing out a bunch of nutes

mikebystereo

mikebystereo

I don't see nute burn, just a little too much nitrogen. Also phosphorus deficiency.
What does the phosphorus deficiency look like? The last water j had with nutes was with a product called "the beast" which I thought had a lot of phosphorus? I could totally be wrong though

DrFever

DrFever

well i would buy new batteries for your meter an re calibrate it make sure ppm is on target your ph must be extremely low least that is what i found as ppm spiked up ph drops so just saying

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
<cough> VPD </cough>
Purple stems.
Purple/reddened petioles are just the start. Then, it progresses. The remaining leaves, as it progresses, will become a shade of green that is too dark. You will begin to see leaves become yellowed, then the tips will become necrotic and die back in an uneven pattern, lowers to middle leaves.

OP, I put together this thread to help folks make nutrient problem diagnoses. Be sure to use the flow chart along with the leaf graphics.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...r-making-nutrient-deficiency-diagnoses.60485/

Latest posts

Top Bottom