HELP!!! MY PHOTOPERIODS WON'T FLOWER AFTER FLIPPING FROM 18/6 to 12/12

• Thread starter SanticaGardens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coherent

coherent

The specs on that light show PPFD examples/specs from 12 to 22 inches (on 100%). In your videos it looks like the light is 2-3 feet from the tops. I'd have it on 100% and about 18 inches unless I saw issues. Closer lights will also warm the plants a bit more.

SanticaGardens

SanticaGardens

The specs on that light show PPFD examples/specs from 12 to 22 inches (on 100%). In your videos it looks like the light is 2-3 feet from the tops. I'd have it on 100% and about 18 inches unless I saw issues. Closer lights will also warm the plants a bit more.
Yeah I have turned up the dimmability to 100% see if that makes any difference. Thanks for the Advice 👍🏾

Bluntsmoke

Bluntsmoke

6 days is too early to see stretch or buds. Take a pic now then compare it to one in week 4 and that's how you guage stretch. My current plants don't start budding till 17 days after flip.

SanticaGardens

SanticaGardens

6 days is too early to see stretch or buds. Take a pic now then compare it to one in week 4 and that's how you guage stretch. My current plants don't start budding till 17 days after flip.

I know they won't start budding straight away, but based on previous experience with Photoperiods, I usually see a massive growth spert in the 1st few days, the ladies have literally stayed the same with no changes.... But they look healthy..... Now that's not normal and its different strains...... Definitely not normal! They have just reached the end of 1st week of flower, I'm gonna put then in darkness for another 24hrs before turning the lights back on the 12/12 cycle!

Like I said I have ran Photoperiods before and you are supposed to see a massive difference in growth once they hit the flowering stage.... There's clearly something going on!

Bluntsmoke

Bluntsmoke

I know they won't start budding straight away, but based on previous experience with Photoperiods, I usually see a massive growth spert in the 1st few days, the ladies have literally stayed the same with no changes.... But they look healthy..... Now that's not normal and its different strains...... Definitely not normal! They have just reached the end of 1st week of flower, I'm gonna put then in darkness for another 24hrs before turning the lights back on the 12/12 cycle!

Like I said I have ran Photoperiods before and you are supposed to see a massive difference in growth once they hit the flowering stage.... There's clearly something going on!
The stretch doesn't start till week 2 and it goes thru week 4. Be patient

SanticaGardens

SanticaGardens

Depends on strain. Most of mine start stretching day one and are done stretching day 18-20.

Yep, that's exactly how it should be... Well that's how all my experiences have gone, and this time it hasn't, and I understand when people say different strains behave differently... But I'm not running 1 single strain which makes it even more WIERD!

What I have done is I have put them in 24hrs of darkness to induce them into Flower again, let them dry out before feeding them plain PH water mixed with some Nitrogen Peroxide just incase I have any root issues to eliminate.... Which I doubt because plants look absolutely healthy...... If that doesn't work then I scrapping them.

Top Bottom