Help. My plants are in flower and yellow leaves

• Thread starter Rikismom420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rikismom420

Rikismom420

I have 3 plants almost 9 week flower and I have cut some to dry but the rest all have yellow leaves.i have trimmed leaves off to get more light to other colas and have done training on most all. Take a look
FFOF and coco soil
2x4x 5 indoor tent
2 300 w led
Humidifier
Fans and filter of course.
I gave Nutes the other day 1/4 strength and I use the finger test to see how dry and they have been really dry so I have watered them, more but they don’t seem to look better my temp is 78 average and hum is 44%
The plant on the right is worst of all have amber pistoles on all plants the middle and right are indica big bud the left is ministry of cannabis OG
😬
Help my plants are in flower and yellow leaves
Help my plants are in flower and yellow leaves 2
Help my plants are in flower and yellow leaves 3
Help my plants are in flower and yellow leaves 4
Help my plants are in flower and yellow leaves 5

Dusty Nuggz

Dusty Nuggz

maybe it’s harvest time? How long does the strain take to finish? Do you look at your trichomes?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I have 3 plants almost 9 week flower and I have cut some to dry but the rest all have yellow leaves.i have trimmed leaves off to get more light to other colas and have done training on most all. Take a look
FFOF and coco soil
2x4x 5 indoor tent
2 300 w led
Humidifier
Fans and filter of course.
I gave Nutes the other day 1/4 strength and I use the finger test to see how dry and they have been really dry so I have watered them, more but they don’t seem to look better my temp is 78 average and hum is 44%
The plant on the right is worst of all have amber pistoles on all plants the middle and right are indica big bud the left is ministry of cannabis OG
😬View attachment 880853View attachment 880854View attachment 880855View attachment 880856View attachment 880857
Let them finish, plenty of green left, they'll be fine! Looks good..!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
They are really deficient in potassium, and likely other things.

Have you fed them much in flower? Checked that ph is good?
Either way I agree there is lots of green left and they look nearly done. I'd maybe hit them with a half dose of food and let them finish up. But they'll probably finish just fine.

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

maybe it’s harvest time? How long does the strain take to finish? Do you look at your trichomes?
I did with my loupe hard to determine milky from clear. With out a microscope. I was going by the color and the Curley pistoles , sure do t want to end up with cbd and low Thc. Not sure how Long just going by look. Ihave harvested some big colas already so....still confused. Thx 😇

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

They are really deficient in potassium, and likely other things.

Have you fed them much in flower? Checked that ph is good?
Either way I agree there is lots of green left and they look nearly done. I'd maybe hit them with a half dose of food and let them finish up. But they'll probably finish just fine.

I did the ff big bloom 1/4 strength last week didn’t do much different other then yellow and spots on leaves.. I had ph problems so they are really smaller then normal...live and learn..ph 6.3. Everything gets ph checked , just don’t want to over water, and do t want to go to long.
Smells really strong but it has a
Since about 2 weeks...being a noob you know.....don’t want to do toooo much
Thx
Happy growing

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

I did the ff big bloom 1/4 strength last week didn’t do much different other then yellow and spots on leaves.. I had ph problems so they are really smaller then normal...live and learn..ph 6.3. Everything gets ph checked , just don’t want to over water, and do t want to go to long.
Smells really strong but it has a
Since about 2 weeks...being a noob you know.....don’t want to do toooo much
Thx
Happy growing
Should I decrease the dark time more to make the colas thicker ..I have read so darn much...😎

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Next time I would recommend you use either straight ffof or coco I'm not a big fan of mixing them, some people do but that's just my opinion; they look great for a first run! If you do go with straight ffof you might want to add 20 or 25% perlite and pH it to 6.5, best of luck!

Top Bottom