Help my plants are tacoing on the edges..

• Thread starter sierra_indoors
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sierra_indoors

sierra_indoors

Started noticing some curling on my plants the other day. Room temp is 76 RH is between 40-55 running under double ended. Is this a humidity issue? When they were smaller I had a issue with lower humidity and the leaves kinda showed the same symptoms.
Res is at 65 700ppm 5.8ph feeding floraflex slf100 greatwhite and floralicous plus. Roots look amazing

Help my plants are tacoing on the edges
Help my plants are tacoing on the edges 2
2Bad

2Bad

How close are your lights to the plants? What is the intensity of the lights? I am not an expert but I think this is light burn.
Could be a combo.. seems like might be too much wind try to take a video of your airflow before you change it.

sierra_indoors

sierra_indoors

How close are your lights to the plants? What is the intensity of the lights? I am not an expert but I think this is light burn.
Hmm I thought maybe the same thing but it's not all the leaves and my plants last grow had no issues under these lights much closer to the lights even. These plants did the same shit in my veg room till I got the perfect 65 percent humidity. Issue is my ac socks my room dry. Looking into a larger humidifier. Gonna wet my floors for now. I was thinking make a mist system for the walls setup on a hygrometer

sierra_indoors

sierra_indoors

Little update: I've been wetting my concrete floors with water once a day and once at night to help my little humidifier work less. Humidity has been sitting from 55-62 and now the leaves are uncurling.

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

If i was you, Id use my noggin to think of a better way to get them off the floor so the root zone isnt cold and you can up your air circulation of you use something like a baking rack or even a milk crate or pallet, that way theres space for airflow and also its off the cold floor...boom cakes, 2 upgrades to your situation right there 😂

BirdLaw isnt governed by reason 🦅

Noobster

Noobster

If i was you, Id use my noggin to think of a better way to get them off the floor so the root zone isnt cold and you can up your air circulation of you use something like a baking rack or even a milk crate or pallet, that way theres space for airflow and also its off the cold floor...boom cakes, 2 upgrades to your situation right there 😂

BirdLaw isnt governed by reason 🦅
Makes perfect sense and I'm on that asap. 🤘🦅

Top Bottom