Help Need Connecting Iponic To Mini Split.

• Thread starter youngabe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
youngabe

youngabe

I was wonding if anyone has ever hooked up an Ideal air 36000btu mini split up to the iponic 614? If so, can you walk me throuh how to.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

You should post this in cannabis johns AC thread.Are there any instructions in your ideal air literature or iponic literature about doing it?When in doubt read the instructions!
@CannabisJohn or @blazer might be able to help.

Last edited:
youngabe

youngabe

Will do... I appreciate the help but there's no instructions on how to connect the two. The wiring diagrams don't coinside with each other. The main issue is where do I connect the black o/b wire from the mini split inside the Ipoic controller.

Olyver

Olyver

It's doable, you have to isolated the switched wires for the AHU blower and the contactor for the outdoor unit, the temp controller turns on the AHU and the compressor, you can select AHU to be on constantly or only when compressor is on. You need to use two of the relays inside the Iponic 614 and program them accordingly, just use the relays to switch the AHU and the compressor like it was a temp controller, I can post a wiring diagram if you want.

J

John123451

It's doable, you have to isolated the switched wires for the AHU blower and the contactor for the outdoor unit, the temp controller turns on the AHU and the compressor, you can select AHU to be on constantly or only when compressor is on. You need to use two of the relays inside the Iponic 614 and program them accordingly, just use the relays to switch the AHU and the compressor like it was a temp controller, I can post a wiring diagram if you want.
Can you include a diagra.

M

Mtvrepair

I have the same thing need to be able to connect this unit to my iponic614 any diagrams or help greatly appreciated
Ideal air 36000 btu unit pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom