Help need info

• Thread starter Firestorm1623
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Firestorm1623

Firestorm1623

hello
So I germinated seeds than planted them in small pots and had them under a grow light for about 5 weeks. The weather finally got nice and placed them outside for 7 days in full sun with no issues. They stayed green and growning. Than yesterday i transplanted them in the same soil mix that i had in the smaller pots. (Used happy frog with some normal soil from the ground and mixed them in the bigger pots before placing the seedlings in the smaller pots.) So this morning i woke up and went to check my plants and this is what i see. I have readed many growers books and last year got 2.5 pounds from 3 plants but have never seen this before. Last year there was some issues with deficiency but was able to correct them but this year im worried about these plants. Please help any knowledge or wisdom or advice would be greatly appreciated. Please note temperature here has not gone down below 7 even with the wind and before transplanting they were on top of there bigger pots in the exact same location meani gthey got the same amount of sun
Help need info
Help need info 2
Help need info 3
Help need info 4
Help need info 5
Help need info 6
Help need info 7
Help need info 8
Help need info 9

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi it looks like light burn , when you put young seedlings outdoors the need to be but is dapple light not strong hot sunlight till they a bigger , good luck have fun happy growing OD.

Firestorm1623

Firestorm1623

Hi it looks like light burn , when you put young seedlings outdoors the need to be but is dapple light not strong hot sunlight till they a bigger , good luck have fun happy growing OD.
Should i cut the leaves off that are white or will the plant fix its self? Any suggestions on how to help the plant

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
No need to no they won't go green again but what green that is there in the leaf is doing what it needs to do . But it's up to you it would only be a cosmetic to remove burnt leaves .

Top Bottom