• Thread starter Jaydubbz2108
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jaydubbz2108

Jaydubbz2108

20210721 203900

Jaydubbz2108

Jaydubbz2108

For the one that is yellowing looks like a potassium deficiency to me and yep those are definitely fungas gnats and for the wrinkley leaves almost look burnt don’t know what that issue could be
Would that also give it the weird deformed new growth coming in? And I'm in organic grower so how would you advise me fixing that problem? That plant can't even be a month old yet.

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

I whould not use spinosad on those flowers, its too late and you dont want that smell and taste in your bud. In veg it is the thing to use for thrips but i didnt see any in your photos, just FG and spinosad isnt the right tool for them.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

I grow with organic dry amendments and I just feed my plant a little of the boost/bloom nutrients to give it nutrients quick I got some nutrient burn in the beginning but the plant outgrew and is flourishing right now

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

And no that is not from that nutrient problem don’t know what it could be I

Jaydubbz2108

Jaydubbz2108

It sucks cuz this is my first time with good genetics bought from reputable sources smh... After looking up a few things I thought maybe I had ru aphids because I can't explain it otherwise but I don't see any at least not yet

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

It sucks cuz this is my first time with good genetics bought from reputable sources smh... After looking up a few things I thought maybe I had ru aphids because I can't explain it otherwise but I don't see any at least not yet
Yeah hard to tell from the untrained eye

Top Bottom