HELP NEEDED!!! Fulvic acid use

• Thread starter egz91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
egz91

egz91

Hi guys,
Yesterday i fed my plants with ghe nutes 3 part micro grow and bloom at a dosage of about 6 to 7 ml each per 8 litres of water but i added also fulvic acid to maximize the uptake of plant and give the plant all the pros that fulvic acid has on her.
Now i ended up with what i think is actually the start of nute burn cause some tips of the semi new leaves are starting to yellow a little, i gave fulvic also to a pretty small plant about 2 weeks old.
Help...have i used fulvic the wrong way?

Growing in a 80cmx80cmx160cm grow tend with 400w mh lamp and a 150w led for support!!!

Grow with soil of biocanna: little prefert soil but now the bigger plants are about 1 month old!!

Soil:

temps are still prettyhigh in my area, about 32° celcius with lights on.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

only feed fulvic when needed,then use it with a water only feed day,like 1/4 tsp to a gallon once a month would also be fine,not a add in for your nutes,more of a meander same with humic acid,i do combine the 2 when i feel the plant is stressing a bit,again 1/4 tsp each in a gallon of water and in containers just to you see water starting to come from pots,dont know what 32 celcius is,but indoors i wouldnt let them get past 80 ,outside whaen it hooking in the 90's i shade the plant from 2 to 4 or 5 pm ,just the heat of blistering sun,ive grown in triple digits this way and plants do fine,but shade them in the heat of day,i use 50% shade cloth over them during those hours

Top Bottom