Help Needed If Possible? Pk13/14 Vs Atamibloombastic

• Thread starter ukgrower2021
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukgrower2021

Hi guys about to flip over to 12/12 using coco a+b ... I have pk13/14 also atamibloombastic can these both be used ? If so at what stages would be best suited

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

i will say right now the bloombastic is much better and more complete than the pk 13-14....the pk 13-14 is a very basic P and K booster, where as the bloombastic will be filled with other additives and extracts....personally, i would drop the pk13-14 and use the atami bloombastic, unless $ is an issue then stick to the cheap pk-13-14

U

ukgrower2021

I was running canna coco a+b and rhizotonic , Cannazym ...Rhizo has now ran out do you think I should continue using and buy another or no point now in flower

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

i would say save the money for the rhizo for next run, in veg and the first 2 weeks of flower is where it is needed, primarily in veg

U

ukgrower2021

What nutrients would you recommend running along side the coco a+b and Cannazym? The atami won't go in until later on in flowering stage ?

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

What nutrients would you recommend running along side the coco a+b and Cannazym? The atami won't go in until later on in flowering stage ?

i grow different than most, but i know others that do the same...

i like to keep the strict basics, there are alot of products that are redundant and/or wont give you that extra your looking for compared to the amount your paying....like say you are growing weed and its costing you 6$ a gram to grow, then you buy a new product that is supposed to make your product nicer and harvest more...this product costs "x" amount of money, end of crop, you do get more harvest, but when you calculate down to the cost, it cost you 7.75$ a gram to grow...so it ended up costing you more per gram and you did get more, but then you have to weigh the fact if the weed is worth that much more on a alrge scale(multiple grams obviously lol)...this is just an example...

anyways, what i do is i will feed a veg fert for the first 2 weeks of bloom(the stretch), this is the fastest growing period for the plant when the plants metabolism is at its highest imo...so i like to take advantage of what the plant wants to naturally do, grow and fast too lol...so ill continue to feed veg ferts for the first 2 weeks of flower, after that stretch, i will give flower ferts, on the 4th week(10 week strain) i will start a "bloom booster" (i use massive, but bloombastic is good too i have heard, never used it)...i also use cannazym staring in flower as well...

im pretty high so i can blab on for a while, lol...ill recap what i use:

cloning stage:
root booster
b1(b52, aussie tonic, thrive alive, ect)

veg stage:
root booster
veg nutes
mycohizae
humic acid(every 2 weeks, helps feed the fungi and works as a chelate)

flowering:
flower nutes
enzyme
bloom booster(after stretch..around week 3)

and thats pretty much it...right now im experimenting with a "flower hardener" called finnisher from green planet, trying it on some of my more fluffy strains...

Mugwort

Mugwort

i grow different than most, but i know others that do the same...

i like to keep the strict basics, there are alot of products that are redundant and/or wont give you that extra your looking for compared to the amount your paying....like say you are growing weed and its costing you 6$ a gram to grow, then you buy a new product that is supposed to make your product nicer and harvest more...this product costs "x" amount of money, end of crop, you do get more harvest, but when you calculate down to the cost, it cost you 7.75$ a gram to grow...so it ended up costing you more per gram and you did get more, but then you have to weigh the fact if the weed is worth that much more on a alrge scale(multiple grams obviously lol)...this is just an example...

anyways, what i do is i will feed a veg fert for the first 2 weeks of bloom(the stretch), this is the fastest growing period for the plant when the plants metabolism is at its highest imo...so i like to take advantage of what the plant wants to naturally do, grow and fast too lol...so ill continue to feed veg ferts for the first 2 weeks of flower, after that stretch, i will give flower ferts, on the 4th week(10 week strain) i will start a "bloom booster" (i use massive, but bloombastic is good too i have heard, never used it)...i also use cannazym staring in flower as well...

im pretty high so i can blab on for a while, lol...ill recap what i use:

cloning stage:
root booster
b1(b52, aussie tonic, thrive alive, ect)

veg stage:
root booster
veg nutes
mycohizae
humic acid(every 2 weeks, helps feed the fungi and works as a chelate)

flowering:
flower nutes
enzyme
bloom booster(after stretch..around week 3)

and thats pretty much it...right now im experimenting with a "flower hardener" called finnisher from green planet, trying it on some of my more fluffy strains...
What “enzyme” are you referring to in flowering stage?

Top Bottom