• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ashg

Ashg

Does anyone know what’s wrong with this plant please it’s in coco ph 5.8 thanks

Help needed my first grow
Homesteader

Homesteader

Did you spray something on the leaves? Looks like a white residual on them. Are you feeding it regularly?

Ashg

Ashg

Did you spray something on the leaves? Looks like a white residual on them. Are you feeding it regularly?

I feed every other day and no I don’t that must of dripped on it when I was watering, the leaves are light green in places with some of the tips quite dark

a4twenty

a4twenty

does coco not require more frequent waterings due to its drainage ability?

i have just started reading about coco so wait for someone more experienced but it couldn't hurt to do some research and reading here, this is a great resource.

Ashg

Ashg

does coco not require more frequent waterings due to its drainage ability?

i have just started reading about coco so wait for someone more experienced but it couldn't hurt to do some research and reading here, this is a great resource.

yes I think it does I’m just worried about over watering or giving to much nutrients. It’s my first time growing so it’s all new to me. Thanks

Enforcer

Enforcer

Your plants look fine. The light green is the new growth. Maybe bump up the nutes just a hair. Keep feeding everyday to runoff. It is extremely difficult to overwater coco.

Ashg

Ashg

I only do half of what it says on the nutrients and that puts the ppm up to about 700 do I need more?

Enforcer

Enforcer

What I mean is, if you’re doing 50% of the recommended strength, go to 60%.

Top Bottom