YourFriendIndeed

Help needed overwatering nitrogen toxicity temps not sure

Help needed overwatering nitrogen toxicity temps not sure 2
Help needed overwatering nitrogen toxicity temps not sure 3
Help needed overwatering nitrogen toxicity temps not sure 4
Help needed overwatering nitrogen toxicity temps not sure 5
Moshmen

Moshmen

I know nothing about organics but if you have that light cranked up ? Turn it down until those plants recover sure looks as though they are shying away from the light ? When they are healthy crankyk it back up 100% as I guessing your in a 4x4?

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Are you sure the pots were completely dry before watering again? And get the day temp closer to 80

Y

YourFriendIndeed

Are you sure the pots were completely dry before watering again?
I can’t be 100% certain but I did lift the pot and it was light enough to pick up on my knees. Normally when it’s still got water in the pot it’s take a little more muscle to lift it up. I watered today. I’m going to wait 4-5 days but the plant to me has been making the pot feel light every 3 days consistently. It’s only been 30ish days since sprout. I’ll be sure to turn the heat up in the house l. Michigan winters can get stupid cold sometimes lol

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

I can’t be 100% certain but I did lift the pot and it was light enough to pick up on my knees. Normally when it’s still got water in the pot it’s take a little more muscle to lift it up. I watered today. I’m going to wait 4-5 days but the plant to me has been making the pot feel light every 3 days consistently. It’s only been 30ish days since sprout. I’ll be sure to turn the heat up in the house l. Michigan winters can get stupid cold sometimes lol
Okay, if it’s not watering issue it’s a vpd issue

Y

YourFriendIndeed

Are you sure the pots were completely dry before watering again? And get the day temp closer to 80
I know nothing about organics but if you have that light cranked up ? Turn it down until those plants recover sure looks as though they are shying away from the light ? When they are healthy crankyk it back up 100% as I guessing your in a 4x4?
Okay I’ll bring it down to 75% the other leaves look good and I don’t have the common taco leaves at all like leaves normally do when it’s a light issue. Thanks for the reply though

Y

YourFriendIndeed

don’t have the fan pointed, constantly blowing at them..
Okay! I have the big fan to call down the led’s. Heard they last slightly longer if they stay cooler. The smaller white fan was kinda pointed down at the pot just to dry the pot. I know 100% though that this curling is not cause of windburn all other leaves but newer top growth is curling down

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Here’s how to calculate it

Last edited:
Y

YourFriendIndeed

Okay, if it’s not watering issue it’s a vpd issue
I’m thinking it’s a mix between vpd and watering. Cause the growth has slowed down a lot. I’m gonna get my temps to be a perfect as possible and hopefully she’ll start growing again. Good thing it’s not an auto lol. Tomorrow I’m gonna shoot for temps to be 80ish with 50-60 humidity. That should cause the roots to uptake water and start the extreme growth it was doing.

Y

YourFriendIndeed

might be the very beginning of a pest or mildew issue..
I couldn’t imagine pest only cause I’ve been looking non stop. As for mildew the plant has a fan all the times got a carbon air filter and constantly circulating. Im thinking is a vpd issue so my temps are gonna get raised and just monitored a week. I’ll report back to everyone!

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

I’m thinking it’s a mix between vpd and watering. Cause the growth has slowed down a lot. I’m gonna get my temps to be a perfect as possible and hopefully she’ll start growing again. Good thing it’s not an auto lol. Tomorrow I’m gonna shoot for temps to be 80ish with 50-60 humidity. That should cause the roots to uptake water and start the extreme growth it was doing.
Sounds like a good plan, she doesn’t look terrible just give her time. Oh and pest and mold can be in the soil where you can’t see. Good luck and keep us posted✌🏼

tobh

tobh

Supporter
VPD. Air temps + leaf temps + RH. The plants are suffocating.

Fuck the VPD charts on google, download an app that'll run the calculations for you. obviously you're phone versed, showing screenshots from IG to bypass the 20 questions on a forum.

If you don't have, there are $10 infrared thermometers on amazon. get one. something to check leafs temps. VPD is a thing with LED -- wasn't so much a concern with HID, but it's a thing with LED.

Plants look healthy otherwise, they're just suffocating. can't breathe

Top Bottom