Help needed! Pale green, yellowish new growth. Purple stems and petioles! Pictures!

• Thread starter siculone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

siculone

Hello fellow growers!

This is my second grow ever!
I'm growing Cookies Kush and Pineapple Chunk from clones in Biobizz allmix soil under 600W Hps. I'm using Biobizz organic liquid grow fertilizer and cal-mag.
Citric acid to lower Ph!

Just transplanted into 14 L plastic pots and transferred the plants from veg to bloom tent. The plan is to switch to 12/12 as soon as possible.

Ph 6.3-6.5
Temperature 20-27 C, we had a cold period here in northern Europe a while ago so had some temperature fluctuations in the veg tent. Air temp got down to 16 C momentarily.
RH in veg tent was 65-70 %
Have been watering every 2-3 days with Biobizz Grow formula according to feeding schedule 1ml/l.
Cal-mag every other watering, low dose. 0.3-0.5 ml/l

I have my own drilled well and a bit insecure of the water quality. The Ec is around 250 ppm and Ph 7.3 without anything added. Just ordered a water test from a lab to get mineral content levels specified! Suspecting moderately high Calcium levels!

Have some fungus gnats but no infestation!

So as you can see on the pictures, pale green, yellowish new to middle growth. Rusty necrotic spots and areas on leaves. Purple stripes on stems and purple petioles.

The last picture is on a motherplant which exhibits the same problems as her clones.

What could this be?

Cal-mag issues?
Nutrient lockouts due to low temperatures?
Sulphur or Iron deficiencies?
PH issues?
Fungus gnat larvae partying in the rootzone?

Help much appreciated!

Help needed pale green yellowish new growth purple stems and petioles pictures
Help needed pale green yellowish new growth purple stems and petioles pictures 2
Help needed pale green yellowish new growth purple stems and petioles pictures 3
Help needed pale green yellowish new growth purple stems and petioles pictures 4
Help needed pale green yellowish new growth purple stems and petioles pictures 5
Help needed pale green yellowish new growth purple stems and petioles pictures 6
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

They are hungry. Could be a watering issue or nutrient concentration. Your RH is too high.

The fungus gnats are not helping and probably more of a problem then you realize

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Aqua what do fungus gnats do to cannabis plants i'm curious! It looks like it has a ca/mg def?
depends on the infestation level. Deadly to small plants but larger plants can usually limp through without major issues

Latest posts

Top Bottom