Help Needed She is Really Sick

• Thread starter Jazzmyn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jazzmyn

Jazzmyn

She is sick......just started adding CaMag to my water, only used 1/2 tsp/gallon of water....she looks worse....PH tested ok. Any recommendations from anyone would be greatly appreciated!

Help needed she is really sick
weed_weasel

weed_weasel

She is sick......just started adding CaMag to my water, only used 1/2 tsp/gallon of water....she looks worse....PH tested ok. Any recommendations from anyone would be greatly appreciated!

I had a couple of plants in early veg that started to get leaves like that. This was my first attempt at growing in super soil, normally I used ProMix HP. I think my issue was PH because I was adjusting to 5.8 - 6.0 when I should've had it higher, around 6.5.

Jazzmyn

Jazzmyn

If 7.2 is correct that could be your lock out right there, how are you measuring the pH and if with a meter have you calibrated it correctly / recently?
The ph meter sits in the 7.01 solution during storage and I took a syringe of the runoff from test put it in a shot glass and used a pH meter which I let sit for like 2-3 mins

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

If 7.2 is correct that could be your lock out right there, how are you measuring the pH and if with a meter have you calibrated it correctly / recently?
What medium? If it's soil or peat I'd recommend you flush well with 6.5 pH water. I'm assuming you're using tap water, what is your ppm from the tap btw?

Latest posts

Top Bottom