Help Needed

• Thread starter Herbaholic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
I would look for improvement in the new leaves that grow. The older growth will not improve but your new growth should look healthy. If you took a clone you should make sure you note her taste in nutrient strengths so you can dial her in more on subsequent runs.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Now that you've watered let them dry out. It's possible you have a salt build up and need a flushing but that's always my last resort.

H

Herbaholic

hope it's not a salt build up been tryin to avoid it by feeding one watering then next just plain water and so on cfl buds are quite small ain't they

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm still betting on underfeeding herb. Don't get too worried too soon. Let them dry out now.

H

Herbaholic

probably is underfeeding my first grow so lot's of room for improvement lol is it true people lets there plants go n diff in late flowering?

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
You're really not supposed to consider a plant flowering until there are visible flower formations but many people unknowingly start feeding with a Bloom nute as soon as they go to 12-12. The extra two weeks of Grow nutes supply the plant much it the residual Nitrogen it needs to get through flowering without supplementation.

Very common mistake.

H

Herbaholic

ahhhh that explain's it i stoped givin them grow as soon as i went to 12/12 and moved on to bloom n stimulators.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Happens to the best of us herb, don't sweat it but I would gently up the N for a couple of days.

B

bluegrass

sometimes yellowing creates some tasty buds, I had a ak 47 that started to yellow around day 30 and she finished nicely, yielded well, and had a flavor that rivals any. I think you'll be cool man!

Top Bottom