Help Newbie Here I Got Bad Fungus Nats And Fruit Flies

• Thread starter wl300
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wl300

wl300

so I got bad fungus nats and fruit flies plants are almost 2months old will they survive how can I get rid of the bugs and keep them gone

Help newbie here i got bad fungus nats and fruit flies
Help newbie here i got bad fungus nats and fruit flies 2
wl300

wl300

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/fungus-gnats.97528/
Check this for control and removing your problems...
Also scope the bottom of those leaves with the upturned edges, might be spider mites also...
hey so I have all those things coming in mail I do appreciate that and how can I see spider mites I have been treating the whole plants and bottom with organicide but it doesn't seem to be affecting the nats and the leaves are like that from heat stress but also I started half ass with no ph meter turns out water ph was 8.5 anyways I really could use pointers on everything so much nonsense on the internet its hard to find the right ways

Dan789

Dan789

First of all did you even follow the link and read the thread about what to do to fight fungus gnats?

Secondly not to be a prick but here’s where I would start out of the blocks (newbie):
Medical cannabis cultivation;
Cannabis infirmary; read all the stickies, and as many threads as apply.
General indoor growing; read all the stickies here also, then go to either organic soil or micro grows; read anything there that applies.
The planning stages; read all the stuff in this that also applies.
Grow diaries; read some of these when you’ve extra time.

Once you’ve read something, then return with your questions on what you’ve applied and what happened.
As a member of the community I and all the other members (whom I’m certainly not speaking for) are not bashful about answering questions. But you’ve got to have a basis, not some bullshit about not knowing what’s the right way to do something because the internet has a lot of disinformation, growing will only return what you put into it. If you think we’re here to do the leg work for you, this might not be the best spot...Just sayin.

morugawelder

morugawelder

Check out a company called Ecovie , they make a all organic spray that you can spray right on your plants with the lights on and won't burn them , safe for you animals , yourself , made for inside , it kills fungus Gnats , and they have it for mites etc.
And microwave your soil before using , this will kill gnat eggs , mites / eggs , and any other critter that may be living in the soil .
I grow super - hot peppers and a good ol' long distance friend taught me this . I've bought the spray my first year of growing . Been micro- waving since . never had a critter yet .
Good Luck .

wl300

wl300

First of all did you even follow the link and read the thread about what to do to fight fungus gnats?

Secondly not to be a prick but here’s where I would start out of the blocks (newbie):
Medical cannabis cultivation;
Cannabis infirmary; read all the stickies, and as many threads as apply.
General indoor growing; read all the stickies here also, then go to either organic soil or micro grows; read anything there that applies.
The planning stages; read all the stuff in this that also applies.
Grow diaries; read some of these when you’ve extra time.

Once you’ve read something, then return with your questions on what you’ve applied and what happened.
As a member of the community I and all the other members (whom I’m certainly not speaking for) are not bashful about answering questions. But you’ve got to have a basis, not some bullshit about not knowing what’s the right way to do something because the internet has a lot of disinformation, growing will only return what you put into it. If you think we’re here to do the leg work for you, this might not be the best spot...Just sayin.
lol I read but if someone acts like there talking bout why would I read hundreds of things that tell difference why would I waste money and time if I don't have to. yes I read stuff as much as I can... honestly if you don't want to help don't but ur rude shit is what makes people not ask...
why the hell would I be here to read and not ask questions I said im a newbie so I know nothing other then what I read or am told and honestly for all the questions ive asked ur the only one who seems to have problems
don't answer if you don't want to be helpful

wl300

wl300

Check out a company called Ecovie , they make a all organic spray that you can spray right on your plants with the lights on and won't burn them , safe for you animals , yourself , made for inside , it kills fungus Gnats , and they have it for mites etc.
And microwave your soil before using , this will kill gnat eggs , mites / eggs , and any other critter that may be living in the soil .
I grow super - hot peppers and a good ol' long distance friend taught me this . I've bought the spray my first year of growing . Been micro- waving since . never had a critter yet .
Good Luck .
ok I do plan on getting new soil and repotting once I get all the other stuff and I will microwave it I never reuse soil either. thanks for a helpful reply

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

When I use soil I bake it in the oven to sterilize. Don’t own a microwave cause I hate ulcers.
Bugs suck dude. I somehow got a single gnat from a brick of coco the other day.. didn’t know that was a thing

morugawelder

morugawelder

ok I do plan on getting new soil and repotting once I get all the other stuff and I will microwave it I never reuse soil either. thanks for a helpful reply
your welcome my friend , I learned that from a top grower in our Hot pepper club , hes got all the tricks . I myself have bought the Ecovie and it does work great , you'll also love the mineral extracts from the ocean too !

wl300

wl300

lol I got them coming tax time made sue I got everything. how often should I run my exhaust fan and intake fan they are both the same and can be ran off the same controller if u want an idea its the ac infinity t6 cloudline fan ill have 2 rooms 1 that is 6x7x7 for flower and 1 that is 5 x 7 x 7 for veg and cloning and seeds im splitting the exhuast for both rooms but made a 2 6 by 24 in vents for the veg and the flower will have the intake fan for its self the pic is the intake fan but I move it closer to where it comes in and the exhaust is o the opposite side in the corner diagonally from it

20190225 153305
justadbeer

justadbeer

lol I got them coming tax time made sue I got everything. how often should I run my exhaust fan and intake fan they are both the same and can be ran off the same controller if u want an idea its the ac infinity t6 cloudline fan ill have 2 rooms 1 that is 6x7x7 for flower and 1 that is 5 x 7 x 7 for veg and cloning and seeds im splitting the exhuast for both rooms but made a 2 6 by 24 in vents for the veg and the flower will have the intake fan for its self the pic is the intake fan but I move it closer to where it comes in and the exhaust is o the opposite side in the corner diagonally from it

I run mine all the time. Separate controllers because you want a slight negative pressure in your tent/room. Intake filter and carbon filter on exhaust.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

lol I read but if someone acts like there talking bout why would I read hundreds of things that tell difference why would I waste money and time if I don't have to. yes I read stuff as much as I can... honestly if you don't want to help don't but ur rude shit is what makes people not ask...
why the hell would I be here to read and not ask questions I said im a newbie so I know nothing other then what I read or am told and honestly for all the questions ive asked ur the only one who seems to have problems
don't answer if you don't want to be helpful
It took me a measured 13 seconds to google your answer. You're lazy. Bye

Madbud

Madbud

And another thing, loosen the soil with a paper clip especially with that humidifier so close.

wl300

wl300

Another choice is spinosad, Captain Jacks from Lowes, ready to use
I have saw that. I will probably try it one time. I have neem oil and stick bug pads coming and the organacide spray seems to be working a lil now seeing all the nats dead on walls. but I would rather use something quicker lol would captain jack be quicker lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom