Help.. No Lighting For 2 Days.. What To Do

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

i just started week 5 of flower, and the transformer at my building is acting up. the electrician said 1 of the 3 poles in the breaker box cannot keep the power, he tested it and he said 2 of the poles are reading 130volts and one of the poles is reading around 30-40 volts.. he said the transformer is having trouble pushing power to that 3rd pole and it needs to be replaced.. im in a commercial building that has 3phase power... no im waiting for the electrician to get the transformer and bring it here to install.. in the mean time, im going to be out of lighting for 2 days,,, can anyone give me some advice on what to do?? i was thinking about bringing in 5-6 t5 panels and running those on 12-12 for 2 days to just keep the plants on the light cycle... i have 3 rows of 5 lights... i was thinking about spreading 2 8bulb t5 panels in each row, spread out, and on 12-12 timers until i get new transformer in... will that keep the plants from turning into hermies?

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Dang set up some flash lights lol what about a generator ? Can't u rent them from Home Depot should b enough to rub 12 hours of lighting??? Just a thought sounds like a pickle tho

H

heisen

Had one in the dark for a week I forgot about.turned real yellow but after I put under light it did good

greenthumb89

greenthumb89

As everyone else said the plants should be fine without light for two days if you really wanted to you could do the t5 idea to keep them on track at worst they might be stressed a little bit. Better to lose power than have your timer screw up and have your plants reveg on you

vangs

vangs

ok thanks guys.... basically yesterday at 6pm lights went out.. normally they would shut off 10pm and kick on 10am.. so i lost 4 hrs last night and all of today, im hoping to get the issue fixed tommoro....

Latest posts

Top Bottom