Help!! Not sure if this is Rust Fungus

• Thread starter Nirdevi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nirdevi

Nirdevi

Hi All - my auto flower began getting rust marks on the leaves. I tried giving it Cal/Mag solution as recommended on the bottle but it just kept spreading. My flowers are about 1 week away from harvest. Should I apply an anti-fungal. Does anyone know which would work best if it is rust fungus? Will it affect my flowers. I’m afraid of getting mold! View attachment 1176019View attachment 1176021

Help not sure if this is rust fungus
Ponky

Ponky

It's not a disaster. Just give us a pic of the whole plant. And how long has it been in flower?

Ponky

Ponky

Oh you're fine. You could trim the bad leaves off now. But yeah nothing to worry about. Especially if its just a week.

Nirdevi

Nirdevi

Hi - thank you for replying. There’s two and they’ve been in flower for 6 weeks now. Pistals are just turning brown. I checked the underside of the leaves with my magnifier and saw tiny black bugs all over. I just sprayed her down with Rosemary oil and dish soap diluted in a gallon of water. I’m hoping this helps. I took off the worse if the leaves which were a fair amount of large fan leaves. What you see in the pics is what’s left.

Nirdevi

Nirdevi

Hi - thank you for replying. There’s two and they’ve been in flower for 6 weeks now. Pistals are just turning brown. I checked the underside of the leaves with my magnifier and saw tiny black bugs all over. I just sprayed her down with Rosemary oil and dish soap diluted in a gallon of water. I’m hoping this helps. I took off the worse if the leaves which were a fair amount of large fan leaves. What you see in the pics is what’s left. I also have a large commercial de-humidifier going in the greenhouse. They’ve been slow in development so now I’m thinking they might actually have 2-3 weeks left. Did I do the right thing?
I

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Yeah - I was gonna say - your definitely not fine…..

Looks like mite or thrips damage to me. Fairly advanced and those plants are deep into flower…..

Is the damage present on both plants?

Nirdevi

Nirdevi

Yeah - I was gonna say - your definitely not fine…..

Looks like mite or thrips damage to me. Fairly advanced and those plants are deep into flower…..

Is the damage present on both plants?
Yes it’s on both plants

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Finish them out the best you can.

Do some homework on washing your harvest. “3 Bucket Method”

Do not spray anything crazy on them. When they are as ready as you dare - take them outside and remove all fan leaves. Cut plant down in like 10” sections and wash wash wash.

Top Bottom