HELP! Nutrient Deficiency? Beginner growing in COCO

• Thread starter MisterJones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Terpz719

Terpz719

It's look better. You might want to give it a bit more time before jumping to coco. I'm not familiar with Gold Leaf nutrients. Kinda reminds me of Mega Crop. I used MC for one run. It didn't have enough Ca & Mg for me. I needed to add more. There were a few other things I didn't care about it. Those one and done might match certain strains better than others.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ph drift of 0.2-0.3 is ideal in about 24 hrs. How much are you getting?

MisterJones

MisterJones

Ph drift of 0.2-0.3 is ideal in about 24 hrs. How much are you getting?
My drift is closer to 1.0. My reservoir is only about 2.5-3 gallons. So I decided to buy the Gold Leaf nutrients and give them a try. It was $50 for a 500mL bottle. Im hoping it is sufficient because the simplicity of it seems amazing!

MisterJones

MisterJones

Swapped over to the Gold Leaf nutes Thursday niggt and i added in some GH rapidstart and some hydroguard. checked on the plant this morning and noticed the liquid was somewhat cloudy and there were alot of bubbles. i keep seeing mixed opinions but any advice is appreciated.
WIN 20201114 13 35 31 Pro
WIN 20201114 13 35 39 Pro
WIN 20201114 13 35 47 Pro
WIN 20201114 13 35 43 Pro

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You have stability issues if ph is swinging that much its going to be a problem. This happens with such a small res but I think you have more than just that being the issue.

MisterJones

MisterJones

You have stability issues if ph is swinging that much its going to be a problem. This happens with such a small res but I think you have more than just that being the issue.
I am using new nutes that are in chelated which makes them available to the plants without having to adjust PH. you actually can't adjust the PH. Thinking i might switch it out and try to just use the gold leaf and hydroguard.

MisterJones

MisterJones

How much water a day do you add back?
i don't add water daily because the water level doesn't drop too much. This is the first time ive used tap water instead of distilled though so maybe that has something to do with it

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

i don't add water daily because the water level doesn't drop too much. This is the first time ive used tap water instead of distilled though so maybe that has something to do with it
I could swear we went over it no?

Ppm of the tap? The important thing is to understand how it affects your grow.

Ideally ph perfect if that whats your using would be RO or low carbonate water.

MisterJones

MisterJones

I could swear we went over it no?

Ppm of the tap? The important thing is to understand how it affects your grow.

Ideally ph perfect if that whats your using would be RO or low carbonate water.
ppm of tap is 115

johnsmith_559

johnsmith_559

do a quick water with normal feed solution. take ec reading of it . what is it?
regardless of the issue just remix a new solution making sure it is full 12 minerals needed and flush out the old solution with the new completely. 5hen there is no issue . no guessing . its will either recover or it won't. . if it does not then it must be something there is not a lot of choices. too much light is one.
but not a lot else. if you replace just one nutrient you need to sit a day and wait if not it's a second try and wait. just flush it .

Top Bottom