help on spots

• Thread starter StarLord PQ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StarLord PQ

I've got these spots on my leaves. No peat, I've taken a jewlers eye and look on the leaves. I spay them regularly with organic spray paint

Help on spots
JerryGarcia

JerryGarcia

What do you see on the top side of the leaf? Also, is that a critter I see at the top of the pic?

az2000

az2000

As you said, it's just a brown spot. Photos of the rest of the plant would add context. Maybe a leaf rubbed against another leaf? Or, some injury long ago, as leaf emerged. (I had a cricket, or something, munch on emerging leaves. When those leaves were older, they looked like a carnivore had taken a bite. The way an early injury can enlarge, it could have been something minor a long time ago. If that's the only one you see, and if the plant looks healthy overall, I wouldn't worry about it.

S

StarLord PQ

As you said, it's just a brown spot. Photos of the rest of the plant would add context. Maybe a leaf rubbed against another leaf? Or, some injury long ago, as leaf emerged. (I had a cricket, or something, munch on emerging leaves. When those leaves were older, they looked like a carnivore had taken a bite. The way an early injury can enlarge, it could have been something minor a long time ago. If that's the only one you see, and if the plant looks healthy overall, I wouldn't worry about it.

S

StarLord PQ

I'm probably going to have to get a better spray. It sure looks like pest to me. It's hitting all the plants, I was using a free sample of plant theoropy but u ran out. They are healthy.

IMG 20190823 185713
az2000

az2000

They look good. I'm not very familiar with pests. Maybe it's something. (The first photo looked like abrasion.). But, I see white spots on some leaves' front side. Maybe that's related?

S

StarLord PQ

They look good. I'm not very familiar with pests. Maybe it's something. (The first photo looked like abrasion.). But, I see white spots on some leaves' front side. Maybe that's related?
Ya that's my white widows 😁

S

StarLord PQ

I had a thought, could these be caused by heat? Been hot as hell this year, just got out of the 90's.

IMG 20190920 161357
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I'm probably going to have to get a better spray. It sure looks like pest to me. It's hitting all the plants, I was using a free sample of plant theoropy but u ran out. They are healthy.
What is hitting all the plants? The brown spots or the white dots? Or both?
Screenshot 20190920 193441 Chrome
Screenshot 20190920 192909 Chrome

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I had a thought, could these be caused by heat? Been hot as hell this year, just got out of the 90's.

Looks like phosphorous and calcium. Not sure of environmental causes. This is usually a good link for info.

Latest posts

Top Bottom