help ph problems and deficiency

• Thread starter Pagliuzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

Ok so flushing hard would hopefully restore the original 6 pH of the soil?
With any pH water?
Think of the flush as a bath.its just getting your medium clean to allow it to take on the proper phed water when you feed

Pagliuzz

Pagliuzz

Think of the flush as a bath.its just getting your medium clean to allow it to take on the proper phed water when you feed
Ok but how i should do a proper flush then? How i can make my soil take a 6.5 controlled pH of a watering instead of the 7.7 pH of the flush water? Should i flush with 7.7 then let dry and water with 6.5? Or flush with 7.7 and keep flushing with few gallons of 6.5?
Ty for all the advice lots to learn :)

Moshmen

Moshmen

Ok but how i should do a proper flush then? How i can make my soil take a 6.5 controlled pH of a watering instead of the 7.7 pH of the flush water? Should i flush with 7.7 then let dry and water with 6.5? Or flush with 7.7 and keep flushing with few gallons of 6.5?
I would flush with 3 or 4 times the container size with dechlorinated tap water. then finish with proper nutes at proper ph - then look for improvement

Moshmen

Moshmen

[/QUOTE
I been there and still have lots to learn myself ! Lol

Pagliuzz

Pagliuzz

I would flush with 3 or 4 times the container size with dechlorinated tap water. then finish with proper nutes at proper ph - then look for improvement
Ok thanks a lot for help i Will follow ur advice great community btw đź‘Ź

Top Bottom