Help pick, few options for late bloom fertilizer! 2 options

• Thread starter oklele
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

oklele

Hello,
Watched a grower recommend Emerald Harvest, Honey chome.

Where i live its hard to get shipping in fertilizers so its not an option
asked a site where i can order from on options similar to this product, this is what they recommended

Fearless Gardener Flavinator and Fearless Gardener Carbolicious both 500ML, for 32$

or to use this product that they had

New Millennium Winter Frost 1L (double size) for 72$

What should i pick between these two options.

If you have other questions just write, thanks for the help!

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Honey Chrome is mostly sucrose. Also known as table sugar. Plus some extra magnesium that you probably don't need. Carbolicious is closest to Honey Chrome of the three. Winter Frost is totally different and loaded with PK.

O

oklele

Thanks for help peat_phreak, will try carbo and flavinator.
Im currently in week 3,5. Having trouble with the heat 27c and my new dehumidifer is not doing a great work, always around 60% with lights on and these critical seems like growing big buds.
Might be able to buy a cheap AC, if i lower my temperature, will it help the dehumidifer with my humidity?

O

oklele

Thanks for help peat_phreak, will try carbo and flavinator.
Im currently in week 3,5. Having trouble with the heat 27c and my new dehumidifer is not doing a great work, always around 60% with lights on and these critical seems like growing big buds.
Might be able to buy a cheap AC, if i lower my temperature, will it help the dehumidifer with my humidity?
3.5 in flower

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Yes, running an AC will lower humidity and temperature. Running a dehumidifier will lower humidity and raise temperature.

Latest posts

Top Bottom