HELP - Plant does not look right

• Thread starter hiflygrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hiflygrower

:fubarHi all, I have 4 Agent Orange started from seeds 3 weeks ago.
One of the plant is looking a bit unhealthy.
I'm growing it in a bubler with House & Garden Hydro A&B at 1000 ppm and 5.8 PH also with 3ml/g Cal-Mag since I'm using RO water.
Pictures showed the leave curling upward and discoloration of the fan leaves.
Room tempt. is at 73 degree, so that's not heat related.
I'm pretty sure it have something to do with the nute but don't know what exctly.
Any help or info will help greatly.

Help   plant does not look right
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Those plants are showing the classic signs of nute burn. 1000 ppm is a level for flowering, seedlings need to run down in the 300 or lower range.

I'd run with pure water for a day then make a new batch of nutes but bring the PPM down.

JJ

F

FastForward

Just to clarify JJ's excellent advice - if you can get hold of RO water, distilled water or filtered rainwater, use that for 24 hours to flush out the nutes and to clear the plant...then start back on lower ppm nutes. If you can't, just use plain tapwater.

H

hiflygrower

Thanks there JJ and FF. Will run plain RO for a day and then 300 ppm.

C

cecilc

I like to start off light and work up if any look like they could use more grub.

J

John Ditchweed

even in flowering I never hit 1000 ppm......... but thats just me.... I get up to about 800 tops, I would prefer taste over yeild...... not saying you can't achieve taste with a higher amount of nutes I just like to play it safe

Top Bottom