Help! Plant has wrinkled leaves and its growth slowed down.

• Thread starter J1XD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J1XD

J1XD

I wish I knew what was going on. I am a first time grower however I feel like I scanned the internet-wide and far to see similar symptoms to ID the issue. so my weed plant is shorter than the others. I did make the mistake and placed the seeds once they were germed into a 5 gal pot. but I realized my mistake when they were seedlings. so I just watered around the seedling for each plant. believe it or not, this plant has 4 nodes. but the leaves are short and stubby but growing and the leaves are starting to appear wrinkled but the plant is dark green. I'm not seeing any yellowing at all. in fact, this plant's pot did not have a lot of soil so over the weekend I added way more soil thinking the roots hit the bottom of the pot but that was not the case. the roots from the ground down are about an inch and a half long and the hairs or extra roots coming off the plant were no longer than an inch covered in a small ball of mud it seemed. I figured the roots might have been overwatered so I figured more soil will help that issue as well as some great white mycorrhizae. this was Saturday 9/5. so the pics I'm posting of the plant are from today or if ur reading this later. 9/7/2021. I also posted the other plants because they were planted at the same time so you can see the health of the other plants. the second smaller plant but bigger than the plant im asking about was just left behind from the other 3 because on Saturday she was transplanted and I'm expecting it's in shock but it's not drooping seems the growth slowed. please excuse the "dust/dirt' look of the smallest plant that was actually an mycorrhizae accident and I brushed it off the best I could without hurting the plant. I figured it would just wash off in future waterings.

Help plant has wrinkled leaves and its growth slowed down
Help plant has wrinkled leaves and its growth slowed down 2
Help plant has wrinkled leaves and its growth slowed down 3
Help plant has wrinkled leaves and its growth slowed down 4
Moshmen

Moshmen

I wish I knew what was going on. I am a first time grower however I feel like I scanned the internet-wide and far to see similar symptoms to ID the issue. so my weed plant is shorter than the others. I did make the mistake and placed the seeds once they were germed into a 5 gal pot. but I realized my mistake when they were seedlings. so I just watered around the seedling for each plant. believe it or not, this plant has 4 nodes. but the leaves are short and stubby but growing and the leaves are starting to appear wrinkled but the plant is dark green. I'm not seeing any yellowing at all. in fact, this plant's pot did not have a lot of soil so over the weekend I added way more soil thinking the roots hit the bottom of the pot but that was not the case. the roots from the ground down are about an inch and a half long and the hairs or extra roots coming off the plant were no longer than an inch covered in a small ball of mud it seemed. I figured the roots might have been overwatered so I figured more soil will help that issue as well as some great white mycorrhizae. this was Saturday 9/5. so the pics I'm posting of the plant are from today or if ur reading this later. 9/7/2021. I also posted the other plants because they were planted at the same time so you can see the health of the other plants. the second smaller plant but bigger than the plant im asking about was just left behind from the other 3 because on Saturday she was transplanted and I'm expecting it's in shock but it's not drooping seems the growth slowed. please excuse the "dust/dirt' look of the smallest plant that was actually an mycorrhizae accident and I brushed it off the best I could without hurting the plant. I figured it would just wash off in future waterings.
Looks good to me what’s the concern ? They are young be patient and don’t over “love” them

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
... because its not weed? not cannabis, not sure it is not weedy.

J1XD

J1XD

Looks good to me what’s the concern ? They are young be patient and don’t over “love” them
I guess I'm just shook that that plant is not far along as the others. and was planted around the same time. but it id growing but it seems stunted and even the side smaller leaves on it are starting to grow

Bjggrow

Bjggrow

I’m a first time grower too and I had one I called the runt. I’m about to flip to flower and they are all the same size now. It just took awhile to catch up.

Top Bottom