HELP PLANT IS WILTERING, WILL THE BRANCHES SURVIVE

• Thread starter Chickensmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Chickensmoker

Hi, to be honest every hydro grow I've struggled with. Always something that goes wrong. Each plant has grown at different speeds, some dramatically different. I used the hydro feed chart which I have uploaded, I use house and garden, from start to finish I always make sure temperature is right day/night, humidity, water pH at 5.8, nutrients & I even measured the lux using a meter. I use lumatek zues 2.9 600w, I use two of these at 850 a piece.

They are nearly 6 weeks into veg, recently I drained all the feed & changed to bloom nutrients & during the process of the plants being without water while I was mixing 100l feed, on 2 plants a certain part of the plant has started to wilter as shown on pictures. As it's been 6 weeks already and to be honest I'm not quite happy with the size of them considering. All the roots are different sizes, few are really big to bottom of dwc pots & some half way. I've flipped to 12/12 light cycle now.

Is it the nutrients causing the plants problems or what, also I'm new to using LED lights.

The main question is: will these branches revive themselves or do they need to be chopped off back to the stem. I'm quite gutted as i don't want to lose these shoots.

Help plant is wiltering will the branches survive
Help plant is wiltering will the branches survive 2
Help plant is wiltering will the branches survive 3
H g feed chart 2014 hrlr
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Wow. I hate to say it but 7 out of 9 of your grow are very sick not just that plant.
Looks like you cooked them with the light, Backed the light off but the leaves are still canoeing.

I cant say weather it's just the light or your over feeding, over watering but it looks to me like the only healthy plants are the 2 right front row.
Maybe just the 1 front far right. For what ever reason you have not killed them yet.

I'd get rid of the other 7 plants. Trash can them. I mean today. I know it sucks but you may as well get it over with. They are already dead.

Clean the tent top to bottom and cut clones from the 2 healthy plants or start new seed.
Grab your iphone and download the Lux light meter at the app store it's free. No more than 18000 Lux for seedlings. 20,000 Lux for vegging.
Don't trust the dial on your lights. 20,000 lux at the plant top for Vegging 40,000 lux at the plant top for flowering.

I'd say in this grow space you will do much better with 4 nice plants than 9 plants all crammed into such a small space.
Leave room for your plants to grow into.

You need to get a hold of someone that knows hydroponics and get your feeding and PH sorted out so you don't end up with sick plants next time around.
PH is very important to keep constant. And never never over feed. Better to veg them a little longer than burn them.
Sorry man.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
erm... if every hydro grow goes wrong... stop trying hydro.

a lot of times some methods just dont suit some people. its like some people are visual learners and some auditory, i think some people are soil and some hydro...

the leaves are yellow with green tips, im thinking (in my experience) that is not light. just my experience, but light fried is brown tips and yellow leaf.

this is the first time i have seen it, but from what i read, that makes it a deficiency. i am going to guess iron.

hydro is an @Aqua Man thing, he might know just what is what for you.

good luck!

Top Bottom