Help! Plants 5.5ft tall in veg

• Thread starter SwoleGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

As title states I’m in veg and have gone too far because main room is being used to cure in. These ladies should’ve been flipped 2.5ft ago, I have an eight foot ceiling. Any suggestions?
Help plants 55ft tall in veg

Last edited:
Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

Without pictures it's hard to know. Have you topped or done any LST already? If not, you could likely LST them down pretty far....

Ponky

Ponky

Wait for the time of day when they're noodle like and can bend. Bend them right over. Bend the arms right in half. Tie arms to the bottom with pipe cleaners.... or.... you can chop the height down. There is still time to get plenty of bud sites. Literally cut them down to size.

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

Cut as in chop? No super cropping or bending? Ive since moved them into the main bloom room.
F786DDFA 0758 4980 A50F 75EC4350889B

I’ll be transplanting the other 2/3 into 5 gal pots and will have them arranged in this order
33CF1BEC F129 4C87 AC09 C01811536A1F

Thoughts?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

You've got a ton of room in there. I'd supercrop/hst or whatever you want to call it, as Ponky said. Lay some of those upper branches flat and tie them there.

I would guess you'll need support for those girls.

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

You've got a ton of room in there. I'd supercrop/hst or whatever you want to call it, as Ponky said. Lay some of those upper branches flat and tie them there.

I would guess you'll need support for those girls.
Yes there’s plenty of room. I have 6ft bamboos for each pot that I’ll add for vertical support. Then I was thinking of running nylon line like this
666DEAFB AA19 4F8E BBF4 23E3820FA204
to support where I super crop and they could just lie on the nylon at a 90* angle instead of no support and they lie at a 45* angle.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah thats a good sized space... I agree supercropping would probably be better in that space.

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

As title states I’m in veg and have gone too far because main room is being used to cure in. These ladies should’ve been flipped 2.5ft ago, I have an eight foot ceiling. Any suggestions?View attachment 1139163
If u look at the plant there is a pattern where it's a ball shape and then longer bits shoot out I would cut it to the ball shape u can see from here if u can👻🚂🙋‍♂️

Top Bottom