Help please, are these Mites?

• Thread starter Landonmc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Landonmc

Hello everyone!

I just started seeing these tiny white creatures on my leaves. Are these spider mites and what can I do? It doesn’t seem like there are a lot but I iguess if I did that would mean a bad infestation. Thank you!

Help please are these mites
Help please are these mites 2
SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

They look like white flies, do they fly around when you move the plant? I would start with some sticky fly traps and look into a foliage treatment.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Yes probably flies, I’m wondering if spinosad is a good idea…
We've used this in the past for fungus gnats, MILLIONS 🤯 of black gnats (from the landlord's avocado tree), spider mites...In veg AND flower, sprayed the whole plant AND inside of the whole tent, EVERYthing except the lights and cords, I even sprayed the fans too! 🤣 Never had the problems since, and that was about 3 or 4 grows ago....Best of Luck and Please Keep Us Posted, TYVM! 👍😎

*Sorry, forgot the pic, stoner moment... 🤦‍♀️🤪 🥴 🤣

Last edited:
L

Landonmc

haha
We've used this in the past for fungus gnats, MILLIONS 🤯 of black gnats (from the landlord's avocado tree), spider mites...In veg AND flower, sprayed the whole plant AND inside of the whole tent, EVERYthing except the lights and cords, I even sprayed the fans too! 🤣 Never had the problems since, and that was about 3 or 4 grows ago....Best of Luck and Please Keep Us Posted, TYVM! 👍😎
View attachment 1215806
*Sorry, forgot the pic, stoner moment... 🤦‍♀️🤪 🥴 🤣
Haha, I thought you were referring to the spinosad at first. Glad I came back. I ordered that stuff but it doesn’t come in until Monday. Hopefully it will be okay until then…?

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

haha

Haha, I thought you were referring to the spinosad at first. Glad I came back. I ordered that stuff but it doesn’t come in until Monday. Hopefully it will be okay until then…?
@ComfortablyNumb (my Hubs lol) says you should be alright till then... 👍 😎

Top Bottom