Help please I need this as soon as possible please

• Thread starter Sebasvg4321
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sebasvg4321

Sebasvg4321

Hello I’ve been growning these plants for about4/5 months inside without at tent but have just put these in the tent in the past couple days. There have been some problems with the plant though. Please could you let me know if you know what the problem could be I have listen the symptoms below thank you very much
Symptoms: very small black dots and tiny spots of yellow aswell around leaf more yellow dots than black. Light green and yellow leaves. Brown shrivelled ends. Leaf ends either folding up or down at ends. Some leaves Shrivled.

Help please i need this as soon as possible please
Help please i need this as soon as possible please 2
Help please i need this as soon as possible please 3
Help please i need this as soon as possible please 4
Help please i need this as soon as possible please 5
Help please i need this as soon as possible please 6
Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Looks like bugs right off, have you checked undersides of leaves?

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Usually a sign of too high temps and humidity. Are you monitoring your numbers?

Anthem

Anthem

Check for spider mites.
This or Thrips or Fungal gnats. Scope the under side of the leaves with a 20 to 40 power scope and you are probably going to find spider mites. If not look for flyers or thrips hanging on the top of the leaves.

the rrock

the rrock

Hello I’ve been growning these plants for about4/5 months inside without at tent but have just put these in the tent in the past couple days. There have been some problems with the plant though. Please could you let me know if you know what the problem could be I have listen the symptoms below thank you very much
Symptoms: very small black dots and tiny spots of yellow aswell around leaf more yellow dots than black. Light green and yellow leaves. Brown shrivelled ends. Leaf ends either folding up or down at ends. Some leaves Shrivled.
How many plants look like thts

budgie

budgie

To be honest if it was me I would bin them clean the tent out with bleach and start over,

I don’t think there coming back from the amount of shit happening to them.

some times shit happens

budgie

budgie

My first grow was a straight up train wreck no lie
Used miracle grow soil,ended up I had so many thrips on my plants nute burn from over feeding them lol I had to bin everything
I laugh about it now,always next time you have your game on that’s what I learned from it

there’s no shame

Latest posts

Top Bottom