help please!!! i think this is overfeeding!! slightly burned tips!!!

• Thread starter egz91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
egz91

egz91

Hi guys this are my girls,
The bigger one that just started flowering is gorilla glue auto from fast buds the other is a red poison from sweet seeds.
this is my set up:
250w hps agro
soil: janeco light mix with perlite (atami says it is just lightly fertilized just for first few weeks).
80cmX80cmX160cm grow tent.
air temp 24c° at night 20c°
RH is 45 %
i am giving gorilla glue voodoo juice from advanced nutrients and B52
Also fulvic blast once and micro vita which are micorrize from top crop brand.
I only once gave her 1/4 strength GHE 3 part nutes.
Is it possible to over feed with microbes? maybe too much makes plant uptake too heavy?
What can i do to fix this?

Help please i think this is overfeeding slightly burned tips
Help please i think this is overfeeding slightly burned tips 2
Help please i think this is overfeeding slightly burned tips 3
Help please i think this is overfeeding slightly burned tips 4
Help please i think this is overfeeding slightly burned tips 5
Help please i think this is overfeeding slightly burned tips 6
Help please i think this is overfeeding slightly burned tips 7
Help please i think this is overfeeding slightly burned tips 8
Help please i think this is overfeeding slightly burned tips 9
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Lower your feed strength and up the humidity. You don't need that low of humidity this early in flower. Low humidity increases transpiration and nutrient uptake. 55-60% will be fine at this stage. Depending on strain and flowering time 45% should be used for about the last 3weeks. If you decide not to raise the humidity that's not an issue just understand you need to account for increased nutrient uptake so you need to feed a lower strength

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

the only thing is i am tired to fill in the humidifier!!!!
Hahaha I feel ya bro. Luckily I only need more for about the first 2-3 weeks. Just lighten the feed and you should be ok

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Where in Canada are you from bro? I'm here in Kelowna BC
Nice almost moved there when I was 15. I can't say exactly for reasons ☹️ hope in the near future that changes.

I have lots of family in BC. It's a beautiful province

Judaz

Judaz

Gorilla Glue. 🤔 the one strain notorious for dudding. Weird looking plant and the branching pattern looks off. It’s got that pale green branch look. Are they growing weird like sideways? If so you are fucked... may be a dud. Post side pic so we can see the branching pattern. Gorilla Glue is notorious for dudding. This is a huge problem and it’s showing up in plants from seeds as well. Usually second and third generations of clones from seeds but can start from the first seed you pop.
If branches growing sideways you got duds.
285866B6 13C6 4ED2 8886 56488BEE4955

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Gorilla Glue. 🤔 the one strain notorious for dudding. Weird looking plant and the branching pattern looks off. It’s got that pale green branch look. Are they growing weird like sideways? If so you are fucked... may be a dud. Post side pic so we can see the branching pattern. Gorilla Glue is notorious for dudding. This is a huge problem and it’s showing up in plants from seeds as well. Usually second and third generations of clones from seeds but can start from the first seed you pop.
If branches growing sideways you got duds. View attachment 908712

Lol. You gotta stop man. I know a bunch of growers with original cuts of gorilla glue 4 and none of them have any problems. It is known for distinct leaves but many plants have unique leaves to that strain.

Judaz

Judaz

Take some more pics not only top shots. Side pics always help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom