HELP PLEASE my roots broke up while transplanting

• Thread starter ProjectPurps
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

ProjectPurps

Hi everyone i am new to the farm so i am looking foward to seeing if i actually get replies/help

So i was transplanting my 6 week old babys out of 7 gallons and putting them into my 15s for flower, now usually i do this stuff with a buddy but decided to try myself

And if anyone has ever done this it is kinda a bitch holding a 7 gallon ROOTBALL with one hand lol

so the damn thing broke in half from the bottom off, i ended up getting them up in there but now they droooping a lil bit

ANY IDEAS????WILL THEY LIVE?????ANYTHING HELP :sign0065: IM SCREWED

R

Rach70

I have done the same myself before and after sweating it, my ladies rebounded back. I just added some roots accelerator and some molasses when I planted :)

Musicianized

Musicianized

Water them very well, they should recover.. 15g is excessive, are you planning on 10' trees?

P

Producer

Ya, Why are the pots so big!?
I flower right to finish in a 3 gallong pot.
You really dont need 15gallons...Unless all of them are in the one, but even still.
Just get more smaller pots and put them in their own individual pots.
But to answer your question, Musicianized got it right.
Pretty well just water them. At the worse you'll have stunted their growth a bit and they'll have to catch up.

hiboy

hiboy

Support your plant if necessary, and add some root nutrients, many diff types and keep your lights on 24/7.
h

P

ProjectPurps

Just doing what i see done, honestly i thought 15s were small and ya everyone around here does atleast 20 gallon pots

we are looking for 7 foot trees with pound plants, are medical cards only allow us to grow 30 plants in one house or 15 if there is only one card

just looking for the most yeild as possible

my setup is small though its just personal smoke, the rest goes to our the non profit in seattle

i have 8 plants and 5 1000 watt lights i got a buddy over here to help me do the last 4 and he told me what i did wrong was use 7 gallons to veg instead of 5s also got some SUPERTHRIVE to water them with

well thanks for the replies guys i am starting to really like this sites working on getting some pics up

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

You will probably be ok, but if you have a back up plant I would swap it in. Dont listen to these fools about 15 gallon being too small, I mean how could they know that without even asking about your grow?! I Grow in 27 gallon pots and they are root bound by the end soo much I can build with the root balls (literally takes 8 months outside before I can even break em apart easily.) I usually try to grow one extra plant in case of stuff like this (herms, damage, disease, infestation ect) or I will swap a mom in her place if needed. I grow trees so If i fuck up one i can be out a significant amount of money so that is why I try to have backups when possible.

P

ProjectPurps

Hell ya im getting it all together i know i got hella potiential

i am just trying to getin the family business im only 20 you know so i still got lots to learn but i got great teachers

And ya this will be my first grow done by myself from start to finish, i have grown for a couple years now but always had partners to back me up. Its pretty exciting though im doing good i will throw some pics up tonight i got like a 12x10 enclosed with black tarp room. One giant carbon filter, 3 air cooled 1000 watts and 2 open hood vertical round metal hoods 1000 watt

8 babys medusa g13 and perma frost

And ya i could swap them with some baby a week or two old but i got nothing like these 7 week old ladys these are big

T

theTinker

Dont listen to these fools about 15 gallon being too small, I mean how could they know that without even asking about your grow?!

No need for the insults. Nobody was being rude or inconsiderate. They merely asked about his large pot size, and asked if he was growing large trees. 15 gallon is large comparing to most growers so checking the op knows this is merely a courtesy along with thier helpful answers to the OPs original request.

P

Producer

Sorry ProjectPurps.
I guess it was a little unthoughtful of me to just assume you were using pots that were too big. iScrogforFood was right, I didn't even ask what the circumstances were or what kind of grow you were doing.
I didnt mean to come across as inconsiderate.
Just because I do things a certain way I shouldnt assume everyone else does as well.
Best of luck with your grow my friend.
Look forward to seeing the pictures!

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

I wasn't trying to be rude sorry if it came out that way. Dont get me wrong 15 gal could be too big i was just saying we really dont know about his setup so it is hard to tell what is too big or too small.

P

ProjectPurps

o ya dont sweat it guys its all peace and love lol:damnhippie:

and ya i am hangin up some lights tommorow will have 5 total then i will get some pics up

not to fun to look at until them nice sweet sweet buds start appearing

take care yall:rasta2:

SativaMan

SativaMan

I had the same problem as you when i transplanted my girls, they went into transplant shock the very same day and the leaves started to die and i treated them with something homemade and they recovered.
Here is what i did: water them separately, boil some water then let it cool and add some sugar in it, make it really sweet. then water the plants each day but make sure the medium has very good drainage. in several days they will be healthy again.
Hope this helps you.
Cheers.

P

Producer

Never heard of doing that SativaMan, but its worth looking into.
Especially if it worked for you.
And no prob iScrog4food, didn't come across rude.
ProjectPurps is right. All peace and love!
Happy growing guys!
ProjectPurps, hit me up when you upload pictures bro.
i'd love to see your plants and setup.
Peace.
Producer.

P

ProjectPurps

Never heard of doing that SativaMan, but its worth looking into.
Especially if it worked for you.
And no prob iScrog4food, didn't come across rude.
ProjectPurps is right. All peace and love!
Happy growing guys!
ProjectPurps, hit me up when you upload pictures bro.
i'd love to see your plants and setup.
Peace.
Producer.

still working on my setup just got the air flow rolling venting my hot air/hoods through chimney than venting carbon out my sealed room into the basement helps with the smell hung one or two lights but got 4 more to go 3 1000 watt block busters and 2 yeild masters or vies versa whatever i got laying around at my other spots i grow for multiple patients mostly all family members

IMG 20111003 201014

IMG 20111003 183909

IMG 20111003 203322

IMG 20111003 203358

IMG 20111003 203413

S

StrikeitRich

The Poly (Black) wrap stuff ur using on ur walls is the other side of it white?

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

How many gallons are u feeding each plant?

Do u use any Bacteria or boosters to help with root health?

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

How dry do u let ur Soil Mix get before watering?

The plants in the pics look wilted almost and judgin by how dry ur soil is looking they could probably use something to drink!!!

Peace,
S i R

Top Bottom