Help please! New ish grower after some advice 🙂

• Thread starter Slimsearley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
Yup. Nice and easy. Those original photos look like too much N. Too much N makes many plants ( corn excepted ) spastic and they will grow, but be funky with the architecture.

Slimsearley

Slimsearley

Yup. Nice and easy. Those original photos look like too much N. Too much N makes many plants ( corn excepted ) spastic and they will grow, but be funky with the architecture.
That's what was weirding me out more than the colour, the odd leaf shapes were tripping me out... knew something was off. Like they say, less is more.... cheers bro 🙂

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

That's what was weirding me out more than the colour, the odd leaf shapes were tripping me out... knew something was off. Like they say, less is more.... cheers bro 🙂
I had an issue with my tomatoes doing that. Turns out it was Glyphosate contamination from my neighbor's chemlawn spray drifting to my garden. Peppers too. Lol I was thinking it was aphids or thrips punking my new vegetation. 🤔

Slimsearley

Slimsearley

I had an issue with my tomatoes doing that. Turns out it was Glyphosate contamination from my neighbor's chemlawn spray drifting to my garden. Peppers too. Lol I was thinking it was aphids or thrips punking my new vegetation. 🤔
Pesky neighbours eh! Ahh that would be really annoying.... least you figured it out I guess.

Top Bottom