Help Please! Week 5 of Flower

• Thread starter SanticaGardens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SanticaGardens

SanticaGardens

Hi guys, so my electricity ran out while I was out and my plants which are in week 5 of Flower, in a 4x4 grow tent, 4 plants growing in Coco had no ventilation for 3 hours. When the lights come back on what should I look out for or do you reckon they will be OK?

Still smells great, just wondering if there are any issues I should keep an eye out for? I know mould is one of them.

SanticaGardens

SanticaGardens

3 hours? You should be good 👍
I really hope so, like I said the lights are currently off so I can't see much, 1 tent the leaves were sweating bad, the other was fine, both still smelling potent.... I'm wondering if I should give the leaves a hydrogen peroxide spray just incase? What do you think? I mean it's still only week 5 the buds haven't even formed properly yet! So scared right now.

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

I wouldn't worry if you have fans running in your tent and you are able to exhaust the heat effectively inside your tent 👍

SanticaGardens

SanticaGardens

I wouldn't worry if you have fans running in your tent and you are able to exhaust the heat effectively inside your tent 👍
Well the electric went so 3 hours of no air circulation, no dehumidifier, humidity was 91%,but turned on electricity as soon as I came in and made sure everything was back running. So you reckon I should be fine right?

Top Bottom