Tadpole98

Tadpole98

What’s happen both same strain and environment but this one is clawing

Help please whats going on
Help please whats going on 2
Help please whats going on 3
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Some seedlings are freaks that later grow normally. As long as you're not overwatering, wait and see. Cull it if it remains tiny.

But you might be over watering. Tell me if this scenario is correct:

The plant sprouted normally and the first "true leaves" expanded normally. Then you buried the stem up to the cotyledon leaves, and now the new growth is not expanding, but just sitting there doing nothing?

If this is the case, your roots are deep into a more saturated zone of the pot. The roots aren't getting the oxygen they need to function and they will eventually rot and die. You need to remedy the saturated root zone problem ASAP. More holes in the bottom or maybe unbury that stem or both.

Tadpole98

Tadpole98

Some seedlings are freaks that later grow normally. As long as you're not overwatering, wait and see. Cull it if it remains tiny.

But you might be over watering. Tell me if this scenario is correct:

The plant sprouted normally and the first "true leaves" expanded normally. Then you buried the stem up to the cotyledon leaves, and now the new growth is not expanding, but just sitting there doing nothing?

If this is the case, your roots are deep into a more saturated zone of the pot. The roots aren't getting the oxygen they need to function and they will eventually rot and die. You need to remedy the saturated root zone problem ASAP. More holes in the bottom or maybe unbury that stem or both.
The new growth is still expanding on that plant. I did bury the stem some but the picture dosent help there’s still about a inch of stem uncovered. I checked this morning and it’s new leaves seem to be more “normal” I’m going skip watering it today and see if they stop that clawing look. I saw torn between over water, mutation, or my N

Tadpole98

Tadpole98

The new growth is still expanding on that plant. I did bury the stem some but the picture dosent help there’s still about a inch of stem uncovered. I checked this morning and it’s new leaves seem to be more “normal” I’m going skip watering it today and see if they stop that clawing look. I saw torn between over water, mutation, or my N
They are also autoflowers so I don’t wanna do anything to stunt there growth

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

If they're expanding now, good.

If you see young growth that is not expanding, it's usually a root problem.

Top Bottom