Help please! Whats causing this?

• Thread starter ImaGrowThemPlants
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImaGrowThemPlants

ImaGrowThemPlants

My leaves are showing this discoloration how can i fix this? ive been keeping track of my ph its always 6.4 - 6.7 and my humidity is 40-60% temp is 24-26c. is this nutri burn?
Help please whats causing this
Help please whats causing this 2
Help please whats causing this 3
Help please whats causing this 4

ImaGrowThemPlants

ImaGrowThemPlants

What and how much are you watering and feeding? Is that coco? Looks dry? Need more information for great answers - if I had to guess it’s water/food related
im using distilled water for watering and i water them usually every 3-4 sometimes longer than that depends how dry the soil is when i stick my finger in it.
Screenshot 2023 01 19 01 14 03 913 comshopeeph
This is the soil im currently using

Moshmen

Moshmen

im using distilled water for watering and i water them usually every 3-4 sometimes longer than that depends how dry the soil is when i stick my finger in it. View attachment 1331691This is the soil im currently using
Sorry I can’t read the name ? I’d like to look at the contents - they may be hungry ? Your not feeding anything? That potting mix does it have any nutes in it or is it a living soil?
I personally don’t like to used distilled or ro water in soil I just find it unnecessary, def. Need a little cal in there any idea what ppm your tap water is ? And what nutes you plan on using

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I don't know whether to treat that like soil or coco. I would guess soil. I've never used rice hulls, so I have no idea if they're completely inert or not. There's obviously some soil in there.

It does sound like you'll have to start feeding them. It's a good idea to start with a lighter feed than the label tells you to use, especially if the nutrients are not made specifically for cannabis.

Is your tap water bad?

ImaGrowThemPlants

ImaGrowThemPlants

Sorry I can’t read the name ? I’d like to look at the contents - they may be hungry ? Your not feeding anything? That potting mix does it have any nutes in it or is it a living soil?
I personally don’t like to used distilled or ro water in soil I just find it unnecessary, def. Need a little cal in there any idea what ppm your tap water is ? And what nutes you plan on using
im sorry im still new to this those are organic soil which i bought from a farm near here. i added wormcasting on it maybe its depleted? i also fed liquid fertilizer on it. i dont know what ppm it is ill try to but meter kit. should i buy something else or is this power grow enough?
IMG 20230119 011517

ImaGrowThemPlants

ImaGrowThemPlants

I don't know whether to treat that like soil or coco. I would guess soil. I've never used rice hulls, so I have no idea if they're completely inert or not. There's obviously some soil in there.

It does sound like you'll have to start feeding them. It's a good idea to start with a lighter feed than the label tells you to use, especially if the nutrients are not made specifically for cannabis.

Is your tap water bad?
the gardener told me that they called this loam soil mix. what liquid fertili should i buy next?
IMG 20230216 200615
IMG 20230216 200517

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I have no experience with this product. You will also need something with calcium in it, but this looks like a standard "all purpose" fertilizer. This is about a 3-3-2.

I don't see any recommended rate. Does it say how much to mix someplace on the label? I'd try half of whatever that amount is.

ImaGrowThemPlants

ImaGrowThemPlants

I have no experience with this product. You will also need something with calcium in it, but this looks like a standard "all purpose" fertilizer. This is about a 3-3-2.

I don't see any recommended rate. Does it say how much to mix someplace on the label? I'd try half of whatever that amount is.
can you recommend what kind of liquid fert should i buy?
IMG 20230216 203735

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

One liter per drum of water!! Then apply it to a hectare of weed! Better start planting more plants. 😂

OK, they're saying a 1:200 dilution. We want to reduce that a little. I'd try a teaspoon per gallon.

Is there a grow shop in your area? There are a LOT of fertilizers made for cannabis and I've only tried a few. But you'll want a "grow" fertilizer for the veg period and you'll want a flower fertilizer for the flowering period. These usually don't have calcium or magnesium in them, so "cal/mag" is usually sold as a separate product. It's not always necessary, depending on what's naturally in your water. I can't use cal/mag where I live, or I get too much calcium.

ImaGrowThemPlants

ImaGrowThemPlants

One liter per drum of water!! Then apply it to a hectare of weed! Better start planting more plants. 😂

OK, they're saying a 1:200 dilution. We want to reduce that a little. I'd try a teaspoon per gallon.

Is there a grow shop in your area? There are a LOT of fertilizers made for cannabis and I've only tried a few. But you'll want a "grow" fertilizer for the veg period and you'll want a flower fertilizer for the flowering period. These usually don't have calcium or magnesium in them, so "cal/mag" is usually sold as a separate product. It's not always necessary, depending on what's naturally in your water. I can't use cal/mag where I live, or I get too much calcium.
got it. so any 4-4-4 fertilizer is good for veg i just need to add cal-mag to it? and for the flower stage any 2-8-4 is good?

im from Phillippines

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

got it. so any 4-4-4 fertilizer is good for veg i just need to add cal-mag to it? and for the flower stage any 2-8-4 is good?

im from Phillippines
4-4-4 is a good all purpose fertilizer. If you could find one with higher N than the rest (the first number) and slightly lower P, it would be like a typical cannabis "grow" fertilizer. A 2-8-4 would be good for flowering.

Using cal/mag depends on how much calcium you already have in your water. If you don't have any, cal/mag is OK. Otherwise, consider using epsom salts dissolved in water (about 5 ml/4 liters) to supply only magnesium.

I would try the bottle of nutrients that you have. It has a lot of micronutrients in it. Could be good.

ImaGrowThemPlants

ImaGrowThemPlants

4-4-4 is a good all purpose fertilizer. If you could find one with higher N than the rest (the first number) and slightly lower P, it would be like a typical cannabis "grow" fertilizer. A 2-8-4 would be good for flowering.

Using cal/mag depends on how much calcium you already have in your water. If you don't have any, cal/mag is OK. Otherwise, consider using epsom salts dissolved in water (about 5 ml/4 liters) to supply only magnesium.

I would try the bottle of nutrients that you have. It has a lot of micronutrients in it. Could be good.
ok good i did research our tap water is " hard water "

should i be using tap water from now on?

TSD

TSD

ok good i did research our tap water is " hard water "

should i be using tap water from now on?
I would, it likely has calcium. I have hard water so I don't use cal mag often, just water from the tap and epsom salt occasionally. I find cal mag to be a tricky additive because it's easy to over do it, especially without knowing exactly what's in your water. Calcium lockout is bad news.

ImaGrowThemPlants

ImaGrowThemPlants

I would, it likely has calcium. I have hard water so I don't use cal mag often, just water from the tap and epsom salt occasionally. I find cal mag to be a tricky additive because it's easy to over do it, especially without knowing exactly what's in your water. Calcium lockout is bad news.
thanks brother. this is the epsom salt you talking about?

Screenshot 2023 02 16 22 17 26 364 comlazadaandroid
Top Bottom