help please with mothers

• Thread starter jhood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jhood

help please ... iv got a chesse mother thats about 3 months now and its starting 2 go in 2 bud on its own and im still gettin 17 hours light a day but i want 2 keep this strain becouse it produces fat and it stinks so bad !!!!!!!!!help please jhood

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi jhood you posted in the wrong section this is for help on the forum, not help with growing.

i have moved your post to the correct place :D

J

jhood

fanks mate where should i have posted it soz mate im new 2 this computer game and still gettin used 2 it where should i look for my replys mate cuz i need help!!!!!!! fanks again mate ....jhood

F

fi_di_bot

very strange...
are you sure the lights are on for 17 hours??
if yes, can you tell more info about the setup, the pot (or bubbler size), the nutes you give her in the last weeks, and so on...

O

ograskal

Is there anyway you can Switch her to 24 hours light?....~ogr

J

jhood

she is in my back garden with super silver haze the haze is in the ground and cheese is in a 10ltr pot im using canna bio on both and silver is ok but the soil is shit in garden so i put cheese in pot with canna soil thanks for all help. jhood

J

jhood

:laugh::laugh::laugh
:did wat u advised me 2 an she seems 2 be a lot happyer no more hairs. new soil and new bigger pot !!!
thanks for help ill try get camera and take photos of my babys mother and kids .
jhood

mace

mace

just a thought, hasn't the equinox passed again? The girls should natrually start to flower soon. careful leaving the mother outside.

L

LTLU

i would be tempted to taking cuttings and let the mother bud and grow one of the cuttings on as the new mom, june 21st was the longest day, so that was approx 4 weeks ago.. should imagine it going into flower is normal, although i have never grown outdoors.

chuckz

chuckz

Natural flowering won't start for some til the days drop below 14 hours. 13 or even 12 for some strains.

Is this an old mother, and has it been indoors before? I used to take my mothers outside during the summer, and bring them all in soon as any started showing signs of flowering. Becuase the plants are used to the intensity of glowlights, they treat dusk and dawn like darkness!

Plants can be trained to flower in just about any photoperiod. Cannabis is just desperate to get people stoned and keep spreading, and if you don't allow it to flower naturally, it will start getting more inventive, hence lowryders and hermaphrodites.

Latest posts

Top Bottom