Help please, yellow tip on leaves

• Thread starter Yep667
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

Yep667

Hi there fellow friends!

First post here and I’m kind of new doing this.

It’s my 4th time and I’ve stumbled over some problems, actually I have had this problems come and go the whole period but I would like to change that and need your help.

My plants are showing some problems, some tips are turning yellow, one of the plants has a wired green colour shown in the picture.

I am using biobizz grow, bloom and topmax.

Temperature is around 28 degrees..

It messes me up because I don’t understand if I’m underwatering/over feeding or the heat is to high.

Please help!

Thanks in advance!

Help please yellow tip on leaves
Help please yellow tip on leaves 2
Help please yellow tip on leaves 3
Help please yellow tip on leaves 4
Y

Yep667

Hey are you growing in soil or coco? And can you take a water runoff ph?
Hi! Soil, so runoff is about 6.4 so should be ok. I use a good 670 w led lamp, in a 120x120, cranked up around 90%. Maybe I should lower this. The distance from the plants is 30-40 cm at least. When looking at some of the small leaves they are curling.

M

MasterCookie

Hi! Soil, so runoff is about 6.4 so should be ok. I use a good 670 w led lamp, in a 120x120, cranked up around 90%. Maybe I should lower this. The distance from the plants is 30-40 cm at least. When looking at some of the small leaves they are curling.
Oh I knows nothing about indoor growing.. unfortunately but @Aqua Man does.. hopefully he helps you.

I am under Mother nature mercy

20221110 113547
Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Looks like your half way through. I wouldn’t feed anymore at all. Bc it looks like nitrogen toxicity to me. Just saturate the soil and let dry well before next water. That’s just my opinion though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom